5-Strand Barbwire

Help Support CattleToday:

talldog":258hz1lz said:
I know it differs according to location and terrain ,but what seems to be the price per foot to fence a woods perimeter ??? :help:

$3.00/linear ft. should be pretty close unless you're using the trees as posts. If so, it will be less cost but more problematic in the future.

talldog":3c1fkqz0 said:
I know it differs according to location and terrain ,but what seems to be the price per foot to fence a woods perimeter ??? :help:

One problem fencing around woods is that there is often a tree in the way of a nice straight line. There is often a need for a little bulldozing and added expense compared to a nice straight fence across a field or prairie. Or more sig zagging and posts etc.

Fences around woods just cost more. Jim.

It seems quite a bit high to me here in NE Texas UNLESS that includes labor? I'll still state that that seems high around here but there are always varying circumstances (remove old fence, dozer, specific corner braces, excessive H-braces, etc...)

About 2.25 per ft. around here, material and labor, with cedar posts. Add for steel tee posts. Add for removal of old fence or dozer work.

novatech":emgdvy0x said:
About 2.25 per ft. around here, material and labor, with cedar posts. Add for steel tee posts. Add for removal of old fence or dozer work.
I need to move to were you and cowdirt live if it is costing that much around here you are looking at $1.50 per ft labor and materials with pipe corners and T-post