4x4 tractors

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
boy with all this snow an wet weve been having makes me glad i bought a 4x4 tractor last year.the 2wd drive cab tractor has been parked all winter.this is 1 winter im relaxed because of the 4x4 tractor.

bigbull338":1gt1bn4q said:
boy with all this snow an wet weve been having makes me glad i bought a 4x4 tractor last year.the 2wd drive cab tractor has been parked all winter.this is 1 winter im relaxed because of the 4x4 tractor.
I almost kissed mine the other day after putting out hay

Up until this winter I had been doing all my feeding, manuring, etc with a 2wd open station tractor. Needless to say I didn't get a whole lot done on some days because the darn tractor was always stuck. Sure do enjoy the MFWD and the cab.

i thank my tractor everyday.i dont intend to buy another 2wd drive less i can get it cheap.i dont know how we made it all those years without 4x4 tractors.plus it dont leave as bad of ruts as the 2wd drives do.the only bad thing is an open tractor.but i like open top tractors.

A good overhaul sure makes 'em easier to start too. Mine fired up before it turned over 3 times this morning in 23 degree weather. Even stranger is the batteries haven't died...except on my truck and I've know that was comming since Christmas.

novaman":15s386sm said:
Up until this winter I had been doing all my feeding, manuring, etc with a 2wd open station tractor. Needless to say I didn't get a whole lot done on some days because the darn tractor was always stuck. Sure do enjoy the MFWD and the cab.
Got mine three weeks ago. First cab and 4x4 I ever had. We are in the middle of the worst winter I can remember, so I am putting out hay for the neighbor too, his is open top with no loader and he puts out 7 bales a day. I think he likes the tractor more than me.

bigbull338":22z5pp5v said:
sounds like your neighbor is just to tight for his own good.
Na, he is a really good guy. I am just putting out his hay because of the ice and snow and temps in the teens and single digits. It was my idea not his. He does a lot for me too.

Isomade":1ucq9hcw said:
bigbull338":1ucq9hcw said:
sounds like your neighbor is just to tight for his own good.
Na, he is a really good guy. I am just putting out his hay because of the ice and snow and temps in the teens and single digits. It was my idea not his. He does a lot for me too.

Also give you an opportunity to "play" with your new toy. :banana:

Latest posts