46th Anniversary

Help Support CattleToday:

Congrats... Not many can say that. Looks like you made it:)

:heart:

That's great! My parents celebrated their 58th last December. Congratulations!

Congratulations to you both and many more!! Man, you were married young. I was born the same year you were. I got married when I was 19. We will be married 43 years in December. So like I said you were married young. They always told me I was married too young and I should have waited and it probably wouldn't last. I guess you and I proved them wrong huh?. Again, CONGRATS!!!

Ron

Thank you everyone :) ...Cant wait to make it to the 47th, 48th, 49th and so on :D ...It's a shame that most marriages don't last this long nowadays...sometimes it's hard for me to believe that 46 years have already passed...My wife has been with me through everything, around 8 totals years of me being in a whole different country doing my service to the USA, 11 children, 48 children, and lots of good and bad times...I don't know what i'd do without her...I just hope all of yall find the kind of happiness that I found, then yall can also look back and say "dang, has it really been 46 years? :D ...All those years and i'm still as happy as ever", and yes Ron, I did get married very earlier, when I was 17, also had two twin boys to take care of when I was 18...And people always told me I was too young and it wouldn't last either, but yes we proved them wrong :)

Thanks again everybody, and my wife also wanted to thank yall :D

Take care

Latest posts