44 degrees this morning

Help Support CattleToday:

In the 20's here this morning. We hunted Antelope this weekend and it's the first time I ever had to put on long underwear to hunt them. Sat was 35 and drizzle all day and yesterday was just plain cold. The good news is we sure got them cooled out fast! The bad news was crawling 500 yards in the mud to get one!

There has been a frost every morning for a week now. By the afternoon it is up over 70. I have been starting the day in a jacket and ending it in a Tee shirt.

Dave":1rf827j1 said:
There has been a frost every morning for a week now. By the afternoon it is up over 70. I have been starting the day in a jacket and ending it in a Tee shirt.

We call that 'dragon weather'.

Kids catch the school bus in the mornings all bundled up and get off it in the afternoon draggin their coats behind 'em.

greybeard":210k7low said:
Dave":210k7low said:

We call that 'dragon weather'.

Kids catch the school bus in the mornings all bundled up and get off it in the afternoon draggin their coats behind 'em.

At the start of the day I am left searching for my jacket which was generally left out in the pickup the day before.

Kathie, no concerns about where the left over squash will end up. Anything that doesn't sell (or get used by us) will go to my chickens and turkeys through the winter. My hogs like squash, but they like it best when cooked first :lol:

3way, I figured you'd be even colder than us. Wondered if you got any snow, too. The peaks in RMNP and points south look heavily covered.

It was 34 here today.....celcius :help: , that's rather high for Oct. No rain for the season as yet, it usually starts in Aug/Sep. Boreholes are working overtime....

Latest posts