40 Years In The Electric Chair Is Not Enough

Help Support CattleToday:

Her crime is repulsive and one has to commend law enforcement for taking her out of society.

I am not one to second judge her penalty. I understand the feelings posted but I would very desperately reject the job of putting a gun to her head and killing her. I will be pleased to die and return to the elements without taking a fellow human's life. I know we have all made hasty statements such as "she should be shot". There are no doubt some who could do it with no remorse. Sure as heII, not me. I would see that face the rest of my life.

greybeard":235monzj said:
forget digging the hole too. "Buzzards gotta eat same as worms........."

I believe that quote is from Josey Wales; that's one of my favorites!

With any luck, women's prisons are as unfriendly to child molesters as men's prisons are. There are some tough ladies out there, hopefully she runs into a couple with nothing to lose.

Bright Raven":wbdc4qef said:
Her crime is repulsive and one has to commend law enforcement for taking her out of society.

I am not one to second judge her penalty. I understand the feelings posted but I would very desperately reject the job of putting a gun to her head and killing her. I will be pleased to die and return to the elements without taking a fellow human's life. I know we have all made hasty statements such as "she should be shot". There are no doubt some who could do it with no remorse. Sure as heII, not me. I would see that face the rest of my life.

I could do it, and go to sleep in 5 minutes.

Believe it or not, I have a heart of gold for most things, but I got a heart of stone for some things.

A little "prison sex" and then shoot her...Sorry excuse for a human. And yes, I could shoot her in a minute, thinking of what a little 2 yr old would have gone through. Maybe a hot poker up hers before I shot her.

jehosofat":2u3oa6ip said:
Bright Raven":2u3oa6ip said:

Believe it or not, I have a heart of gold for most things, but I got a heart of stone for some things.

If you are a Christian (I am not), do you believe she has a soul and that she belongs to God? Can she repent and be saved? Is it Christian to judge her? It is certainly proper for our judicial system to carry out the rule of law and sentence her in accordance with the applicable statutes. My mother was a devout Christian. She never judged even the most hideous acts. I have seen more blood curdling news events than this growing up in her home and if I said - That SOB should be shot, she calmly said that I did not know that person's heart. That in everyone there is goodness.

Bright Raven":tb94evmr said:
jehosofat":tb94evmr said:
Bright Raven":tb94evmr said:

If you are a Christian (I am not), do you believe she has a soul and that she belongs to God? Can she repent and be saved? Is it Christian to judge her? It is certainly proper for our judicial system to carry out the rule of law and sentence her in accordance with the applicable statutes. My mother was a devout Christian. She never judged even the most hideous acts. I have seen more blood curdling news events than this growing up in her home and if I said - That SOB should be shot, she calmly said that I did not know that person's heart. That in everyone there is goodness.

Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgeway, BTK, Ramiros, Gacy, Dahmer, those people have no good in their soul. My son and wife are my sun, stars and moon. To SELL them into the worst life possible is akin to the aforementioned names. She knew what would happen to that little girl. Thank God they caught her.

Bestoutwest":onmwg2n2 said:
Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgeway, BTK, Ramiros, Gacy, Dahmer, those people have no good in their soul. My son and wife are my sun, stars and moon. To SELL them into the worst life possible is akin to the aforementioned names. She knew what would happen to that little girl. Thank God they caught her.

Best. I don't believe man has a soul but I do understand the concept. So can I ask- how in the world do you know there was no good in their soul?

Bright Raven":3vjgfyj1 said:
Bestoutwest":3vjgfyj1 said:

Best. I don't believe man has a soul but I do understand the concept. So can I ask- how in the world do you know there was no good in their soul?

To me, soul refers to the absolute core being of someone, rather a metaphysical object that transcends our earthly vessel to a kingdom or eternal hellfire. Bundy was a horrible person with no redeeming qualities, his soul held no good.

Bestoutwest":1tiqy3en said:
Bright Raven":1tiqy3en said:
Bestoutwest":1tiqy3en said:

To me, soul refers to the absolute core being of someone, rather a metaphysical object that transcends our earthly vessel to a kingdom or eternal hellfire. Bundy was a horrible person with no redeeming qualities, his soul held no good.

Here is my version. They (Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgeway, BTK, Ramiros, Gacy, Dahmer) did not have "bad souls". They had defective "brains". The software their brain ran on was dysfunctional.

Latest posts