+40,+40,+52,+60,+69

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
Thought I would post our forecasted high temps for all you northerners to know there is hope that you are not going to freeze all yr
Sorry Mnmtranching just had to rub it in a little

I know all you southerners can beat this but oh well we actually live in a region that has 4 seasons not just 2

Had 2 new ones yesterday. It was +20.

Y'all will never know how much easier it was.

We will hit +40 today. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Angus Cowman":1v1aakha said:
updated forecast +40,+40,+62,+71,+73

low tonite is supposed to be 47

They're saying we might get up to 80 degrees tomorrow. :eek: IMO, that's too warm for early March. Our cool season grasses are trying to come out, but they need rain. It's not looking good here. We need rain.

At first, I thought you had some EPDs listed. They looked mighty good other than BW.... But, yeah the temps are supposed to be great the rest of the week, with a chance of rain on Sunday.
56, 66, 69, 73, 69 starting with today.

Send it this way now please. We had a nice day today at +3 celicius but all the snow is melting and it is mucky. Hard to keep bedding clean and dry..

Tonight back in the deep freeze, low of -18 and Thursday/ Friday highs of -20, lows of -30 with 10-20 Cm's of snow..And of course the gals have decided to start calving again.. :roll: Mr. HD is on days off so he is going to be put on the 4am check. It doesn't do me any good though if one is born as I have to get up anyways.. :?

Enjoy your warm weather AC and all of you that are getting the nice temps.

Frankie I agree 80 in March is ridiculous but so is -30.. :???:

Temp was in the 40's yesterday- then the NW wind started to howl out of Canada- and the temp started to drop...Was 0 this morning... :shock:
Weather boys say it will get down to 5-10 Below next week...The only good news is they are predicting a warm front starting about Thurs/Fri- and temps going up into the 30's/40's/50's... :D

Heifers are calving now- old cows supposed to start about the 13th- so I hope they keep their legs crossed til the warm weather gets here...

Latest posts