4 wheeler starter

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":3njkf9oc said:
I posted this before but this is where I get all my starters and motors from if they have them good people quality products too.
http://www.dbelectrical.com/
I have bought a couple from them off Ebay for tractors. They were better than the original (had more zip) and didn't cost a lot more than rebuilding ones.

bigbull338":2nbhvkmx said:
honda quit putting a pull rope or a kick starter before 2000.
My 2001 Rancher has a pull rope and I would be surprised if yours doesn't. Pull one side of the plastic off under the seat and take a looky.

hook thats why im going to try to locate a new 1 at a cheaper price.a buddy of mine found a new 1 for $99 to $130.

Scrap the Honda and go buy one of these. http://www.kubota.com/product/UtilityVe ... TV500.aspx I bought one several years ago and use it ever day. The Polaris 500 sets in the shed. With your knees and being crippled you would really enjoy it. Really handy you have something to pick up any trash you may encounter, really handy to do soil testing. It would wear me out getting off and on the Polaris to take the samples. Easy to haul fence tools for repair. Have had it for four years no problem with it at all.

jd im way ahead of you.my buddy has a kubota 1100rtv he is thinking about selling.i made him and offer on it.but he wont do my price.so its back to getting the 4 wheeler fixed.besides the 7040 is eating out of my pocket.

Over 12+ years & 15 - 20K miles, I put 7 to 10 sets of starter brushes in my Foreman 400, Armature was pitted real bad once, rebuild shop said I needed a new one, that the old would not last, Well I just went home and thought " what the hello, ain't got nothing to loss", chucked in my drill press, took a file & got the worst, then sand paper slicked it up. Sold it when I bought a new Rancher, starter was still workin... Last time I saw the buyer, he said engine locked up, starter was still workin, he just had put in more new brush set, when it locked up..

well i got lucky and found a honda starter at my local parts house along with air and oil filters.so i ordered the starter 2 oil and 2 air filters along with the oil.all of that will be less than $250.plus the labor todo the work.

Latest posts