4-H Heifers (pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

glover36

Reaction score
i own the jersey in front and my boss owns the brownswiss behind tear them up if you want more of them let me know i alos have soem of our milking shrothorn my friends showing
robs.JPG

glover36":2o7mbm59 said:
woops my bad lol

There is no mention of beef or dairy on cattle today. It is ust that the majority of the members are beef producers.

I can't see the swiss real well glover. But I like the jersey...even though she is a jersey. ;-) What is the breeding on the swiss and jersey?

I really like the milking shorthorn. Might have a bit of a set to her leg but she is powerful, deep chested and long bodied.

Keep up the good work and get me a side shot of the swiss!!

ok well those arent the best of pictures the brownswiss as you can see is weak in the back and is sort of postlegged the shorthorn i like all accept for she has a high tailhead, jersey nice all around, and a random picture of the bunk and a red holstien calf. ok well the Brown swisses name is Maple Inn Pegasus Ella and sire is Top Acres FLT Pegasus Et and dam is Maple Inn Eskimo Ellie

Shorthorn> Maple Inn Frolic Mary, Sire> Vinra Peerless Frolic Dam> Maple Inn DS Mary

Jersey> Rozeview Rocket Mariana Sire> Enniskillen Rocketman Dam> Harvest Moon Martina( i bought jersey for 300 dollars canadian at a jersey/shrothorn sale)

woops days there born born
shorthorn> july 22/05
brownswiss> March 24 /05
jersey> march 28/05

Glover your shorthorn is your best animal and like Cert said maybe needs a litle more set to her leg. The swiss needs to be cleaned up in the front end and staighten out in the rump. I don't think the jersey is femine or should I say dairy enough

thanks alot i apreciate it yeah the shorrtthorn is but when she walks her tail head rises so high but couple squirts of clear magic in the rear she will be fine

k if you know what clear magic is its sort of like hair styling spray but for cows and you squirt it in the bum and it iritates them so they keep there tail head down( try before u go to a show to see how your calves react to it)

the brownswiss i am hoping to buy from my boss depends what he wants to do with it

Latest posts