4-H Club Disolved

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Well tonight was our clubs last meeting.
Only had 6 kids in the club and the leader was too busy to continue it.
I'm too blasted busy to take it over.
The only other parent involved is also too busy.

Only thing that really ticked me off was the disrespect one girl had while saying the Pledge of Allegience. She was being as disrespectful as possible. Her mother did try to get her to stop but right afterwards I looked at her and asked if she knew an ambassador had been murdered by terrorists today and that yesterday was 9-11?
she said no. She could tell I was totally p*ssed off by her actions.

Got another club daughter is joining.
I checked out how each of the clubs in our county acted towards us and we picked the one where every single member talked to us. Other clubs only a couple members talked to us.

its so sad when a club has tobe dissolved because of lack of intrest.an whats sadder is the clicks that grown ups an kids have.

I wanted to see who in the clubs we could get along with and the club we picked all the kids were helping each other, the adults were helping the kids and each other.
There wasn't the backstabbing.
I know 2 of the families that are in this club and they are both nice families.

Sounds like you have found a nice club.
It's a good thing when all of the parents take part to make the club better for the kids. 4-H is very much a family thing : )

I luv herfrds":29cflhf3 said:
Well tonight was our clubs last meeting.
Only had 6 kids in the club and the leader was too busy to continue it.
I'm too blasted busy to take it over.
The only other parent involved is also too busy.

Only thing that really ticked me off was the disrespect one girl had while saying the Pledge of Allegience. She was being as disrespectful as possible. Her mother did try to get her to stop but right afterwards I looked at her and asked if she knew an ambassador had been murdered by terrorists today and that yesterday was 9-11?
she said no. She could tell I was totally p*ssed off by her actions.

Got another club daughter is joining.
I checked out how each of the clubs in our county acted towards us and we picked the one where every single member talked to us. Other clubs only a couple members talked to us.

I would have been chewing some serious a$$ if I'd have seen that. :nod:
I'm sorry to hear that the club broke up, but it sounds like you may have found a better situation anyway.
When one door closes, another opens....

All of our clubs are centered around your paticular intrest. In the past they were strictly the community you lived in. I notice more back stabbing now.

CF I was about to tear into her. Just held my temper. I was about to get really nasty to her but figured I would say some things best left unspoken.

I agree Bigfoot but there is now no club in our area so we are moving out to this other club. This new club is more centered around livestock where our former club was not. Only 2 kids did any livestock. My daughter and a friends son. Both did lambs.

Latest posts