[4-19-2009 through 5-01-2009]

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire

Reaction score
Sept 11-2001 to April 19-2009 = 7 Years 7 Months 7 Days = 66666 Hours

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Both the Waco and Oklahoma massacres took place on 19th April.

How many days between Sept 11 2001 and 1 May 2009?
2789 Days
2789 Days divided by 2 equals 1394.5
1394.5 Days from Sept 11 2001, comes to July 7 2005, the day of the London bombings.
1394.5 Days from July 7 2005, comes to May 1 2009.

Yes indeed.. reminds me of all the hooplah people went through at the millenium.. remember? When NOTHING happened?

2005 Vatican Pope Benedict XVI

19th April 2005 : Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger has been elected as the successor to Pope John Paul II The new Pope has taken the name Pope Benedict XVI and is the head of the world's 1.1 billion Roman Catholics.

4-19-1775
The American Revolution begins.

Caustic Burno":mhp1vgvz said:
Well I found out today nearly everyone I know is a terrorist according to Homeland Security.

Isn't it ironic how this happens?!? Come home home through Dover AFB and you are a hero.

Caustic Burno":miqr6tyc said:
Well I found out today nearly everyone I know is a terrorist according to Homeland Security.

Yes, that Napolitano edict was the strangest thing I have ever heard. So Homeland Security is going to be watching every Iraq and Afghanistan War veteran, anybody who has publicly stated that Roe v. Wade be overturned, everybody who thinks the tenth ammendment to the Constitution is not being enforced, anybody who thinks our culture's recent infatuation for all things GAY is a mistake, folks who think USgov should enforce it's immigration laws, NRA members (I guess that means I am on the black list), and anybody who thinks the federal government has exceeded a sensible size and scope????

The veterans part really makes no sense. Why would any sane government fear those who volunteered to fight and bleed for it? IF I were the government those would be the people I would raise up, reward, and glorify NOT tear down, denigrate, and demonize.

There is a ray of hope the silent majority is not being silent anymore. I thank the good Lord my Dad and Uncles that were at Pearl, in North Africa, landed on the beaches at Iwo Jima and Okinawa are not here to hear this today.
Freedom isn't free or easy and comes at a high cost when we are no longer willing to fight for it we won't be free for long.

Brandonm22":33sxsiqz said:
Caustic Burno":33sxsiqz said:

Yes, that Napolitano edict was the strangest thing I have ever heard. So Homeland Security is going to be watching every Iraq and Afghanistan War veteran, anybody who has publicly stated that Roe v. Wade be overturned, everybody who thinks the tenth ammendment to the Constitution is not being enforced, anybody who thinks our culture's recent infatuation for all things GAY is a mistake, folks who think USgov should enforce it's immigration laws, NRA members (I guess that means I am on the black list), and anybody who thinks the federal government has exceeded a sensible size and scope????

The veterans part really makes no sense. Why would any sane government fear those who volunteered to fight and bleed for it? IF I were the government those would be the people I would raise up, reward, and glorify NOT tear down, denigrate, and demonize.

Gee I guess I am on the list, with that list there would be very few who are not on it.

HerefordSire":9tvai81k said:
Sept 11-2001 to April 19-2009 = 7 Years 7 Months 7 Days = 66666 Hours

Both the Waco and Oklahoma massacres took place on 19th April.

How many days between Sept 11 2001 and 1 May 2009?
2789 Days
2789 Days divided by 2 equals 1394.5
1394.5 Days from Sept 11 2001, comes to July 7 2005, the day of the London bombings.
1394.5 Days from July 7 2005, comes to May 1 2009.

Business must be slow........

Caustic Burno":2a837hh4 said:

I figure I can find just about any numbers representing a pattern. Maybe it all comes down to thinking positive and having a good attitude.

TheBullLady":3n0dqdy8 said:
Yes indeed.. reminds me of all the hooplah people went through at the millenium.. remember? When NOTHING happened?

...and nothing is probably what will happen this time.

Jim62":qbmbjxz4 said:
My thought exactly.

Somebody has too much free time on their hands........ :cowboy:

I think just the opposite. Two full time jobs is just about all I can handle. If I had to I could probably work another part time job.

April 19, 2004 went to the New Savannah Bluff Lock and Dam and caught a big mess of shad. April 20, 2004 smoked shad and declared "that's better than smoked mullet". All my friends agreed. Thanks for reminding me of the date- If the water recedes I'll try to make it back on the 19th.

ga. prime":320y57w8 said:
April 19, 2004 went to the New Savannah Bluff Lock and Dam and caught a big mess of shad. April 20, 2004 smoked shad and declared "that's better than smoked mullet". All my friends agreed. Thanks for reminding me of the date- If the water recedes I'll try to make it back on the 19th.

There is more to the story. Er...allot more. Any nuclear generators out that way?

Latest posts