3waycross

Help Support CattleToday:

The old phart retired and never associates with us anymore but here's hoping he has a wonderful birthday. :bday:

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I have much to be thankful for this year. My son who has struggled with addiction for several years is sober 8 months in a week and working steady and doing all the right things to stay that way. So praise the Lord that is good beyond words.

I actually had my best birthday in recent memory today. At the gathering we had Sat night for my Birthday my two kindergarten, Granddaughters asked me to join them for lunch at school today. It was very sweet being with those little innocents. Their three main themes were, #1. God loves us and it's OK to tell other kids that(both being raised by good mothers)#2 We have the best Poppa in the world, #3 It's OK if you don't eat all your peas, they will let you go out and play anyway.......How can it be any more perfect that that?

3waycross":3n6plubx said:
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I have much to be thankful for this year. My son who has struggled with addiction for several years is sober 8 months in a week and working steady and doing all the right things to stay that way. So praise the Lord that is good beyond words.

I actually had my best birthday in recent memory today. At the gathering we had Sat night for my Birthday my two kindergarten, Granddaughters asked me to join them for lunch at school today. It was very sweet being with those little innocents. Their three main themes were, #1. God loves us and it's OK to tell other kids that(both being raised by good mothers)#2 We have the best Poppa in the world, #3 It's OK if you don't eat all your peas, they will let you go out and play anyway.......How can it be any more perfect that that?
Sounds like you are a very Blessed man my friend!!

Great news about your son, I know many who weren't so fortunate to have the support they needed. Glad to hear you had a great day!

3waycross":2zs7z20t said:

You certainly deserve "all things good"........awesome to hear about your son. :nod:

also late to the party but Happy Birthday Vic....
CONGRATS ON THE SON.

my sisters boy has had his problems as well...seems to be doing better...

Latest posts