3way & others

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerefordSire

Reaction score
3way & others in reference to another thread:

Here is 3way's post backed up by a couple of others:

Has it ever occured to you that when you say smug condescending things like this, that someone might just like to stomp a mudhole in your sorry a$$.

People are losing life savings here and you can't control your phoney smart mouth. Did it ever occur to you to just keep that kind of crap to yourself, assuming that is that anything you ever say is true.

I am not going to stoop to your levels. At the same time, I should let you know a couple of things.

I believe you and others misintepreted my post. If you noticed, I wrote I lost money in cattle, so this should show you I am as vulnerable as the next one. The post was in reference to a human being's 401K. While I am a very compassionate man, not all people are losing money in the markets, and this is one I was replying in reference to. The statement was inaccurate.

Many of us are making healthy returns in the markets. As you may know, in many investments, when one side buys a position, one side sells a position. They may own the security, or they may have borrowed it, hoping to buy the position back at a later time. Therefore, there are two sides to make money. One side may make money and one side may lose money. I happened to be on the right side. So what is the big deal? Should I hide the truth and allow an incorrect statement to be believed? Everything is this world is not that bad! Could it be you are the one that is condescending and not I?

My point was not intended to belittle anyone.

As a side note...and an attempt to be polite to you....I have never lost any physical scuffle, so if I were you, I would be careful what you write in the future.

As a side note...and an attempt to be polite to you....I have never lost any physical scuffle, so if I were you, I would be careful what you write in the future.

Oops! :oops: Not one of your better judgements.

heres what i learned about the economy years ago.the emconomy is like gambing.if you dont have money to loose an be ok if it lost.then dont play the game.that goes for the stock market cattle an farming.an anything else you can loose at.

Status
Not open for further replies.