3rd round of our bull photos

Help Support CattleToday:

BRG

Reaction score
Here are 6 more bulls out of our 2 year old program.

Lot 10 - LMG GILLS MAXIMUS 0626

Lot 11 - LMG GILLS DIESEL 0643

Lot 14 - LMG GILLS RED DAWG 0764

Lot 17 - LMG GILLS MAXIMUS 0651

Lot 50 - LMG GILLS WIDE SPREAD 0638

Lot 16 - LMG GILLS HEAVENS SAKE 0692

HOSS":2zw92v1h said:
Brian, which one do you expect will top the sale?

This is the first year that I don't have a specific favorite, but I have a dozen or so that I really like. So I can't realy guess. Their might be some yearling ET bulls that may draw some registered interest by pedigree, but that is just a guess. I don't foresee a real high dollar bull, but instead several that sell real well.

Brian, You keep posting these picture I am going to have to drive clear to S D and that is a long ways to haul a bull home.

Dave":2monn8t7 said:
Brian, You keep posting these picture I am going to have to drive clear to S D and that is a long ways to haul a bull home.

I don't see a problem with that :) But you better bring a neighbor or 2 who needs some bulls, so he doesn't have to ride in the trailor all by himself.

BRG":1ofus9c6 said:
Dave":1ofus9c6 said:

I don't see a problem with that :) But you better bring a neighbor or 2 who needs some bulls, so he doesn't have to ride in the trailor all by himself.

Mapquest says it is only 1,338 miles and it would take 21 hours and 20 minutes according to them. Heck, it is closer than I thought. I can lay over at my daughter's place in Roundup on the way. I better go hook up the trailer now.

But on the serious side you do raise some great looking bulls that I am sure would cross really well with my baldie cows. It wont be this year but if I ever did take that drive I would be sure to put him in the front pasture where the whole world could see what a great bull I had bought.

Ok. showoff.. ha.. Very nice bulls.. out of this bunch I prefer #16, #17 , and 50.. in on particular order..

thendrix":xtv1cax6 said:
Just curious, are you going to auction these bulls or sell outright? If outright, what is your price range?

THe will sell at auction on Feb. 21

Red Bull Breeder":nxlajmyk said:
I think lot 16 is the one i like the best. All the red Angus i see around here like alot being as good as yours Brian.

Forgive me, but I don't understand what you are saying in the last sentence.

S&S Farms":2ukmjjt9 said:
Are you concerned about the second bull, looks to have a weak prepuce? The rest look good.

By weak prepuce, if you mean his tool is hanging out, he just got done taking a leak, so know, not at all.

Latest posts