3C Sturdy on Dream On heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

Gators Rule

Reaction score
A few months ago, I bought 2 really nice Dream On simmi daughters, one a bred first calf heifer and the other a yearling. The bred heifer is bred to 3C Sturdy, and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with him on Dream On daughters.

thanks, David

Dream On has been the #1 bull in our breed for several years.
Great daughters - great sons - most of the red AI bulls are his sons. (he's heterozygous black)
Can't tell you anything about 3C Sturdy, personally. If he's the original 3C Sturdy born in 96, he's a Meyers 734 son out of a ER Black Mack daughter.

Jeanne, what I do know about this 3C Sturdy is he is a son of Meyers 734. Other than that, I can only find his numbers. I thought some Simmental folks on the BB's might have some first hand experience with him. I like the Dream On bull. Too bad he passed... thanks

well...at least the Dream On daughter is a very good one. :) She was reserve grand at the florida strawberry festival, though it was the only show she was taken to (owner quit showing). The Dream On yearling is also a very nice heifer, so we'll just see how this calf turns out. Might be terminal if not up to par.

thanks for the info