311 is back...

Help Support CattleToday:

milkmaid

Reaction score
or was. Temporarily. :lol: I was downstairs, typing away on the computer, had three internet screens open and working on several different responses to posts...when here comes the call from upstairs...

"There's a cow out on the road, I think 311 is back!" :shock: :roll:

Yep. She walked down the road and came home. Looking for her calves, I think. Weaning that cow is going to be harder than weaning the one calf I kept. LOL.

Start keeping track, folks. She's only been at the dairy 24 hours and come home twice so far. :lol:

I haltered her, led her back home, and hopefully she'll stay. I'd rather not do this more than once a day.

At least it's only a 1/4 mile walk. :p :lol:

:lol: Well, she'd better learn to stay where she's told. Boss informed me that she's driving him crazy. She stands by the gate and everytime he goes through with the tractor she's trying to slip out. Says he's giving her a week and if she doesn't start to behave I'm getting her back permanently. :shock:

I don't want her back until Christmas time when she's ready to dry off - don't know what I'd do with her now where I've just sold the calves. Yikes.

I need to head down in the morning and make sure the milkman knows not to leave the gates open when he goes through - that's how she got out yesterday.

Latest posts