3 years ago today. 2/14/18

Help Support CattleToday:

sim.-ang.king

Reaction score
This forum lost a great member/mod, and wealth of information.

Dun, I hope your wisdom is never forgotten.

Does anyone know how his wife is doing? I don't think anyone on the board lives in that area. I wonder about her from time to time.

Back in about 2002 before CT was set up the way it is now. Before you had to register. He was the first person that I developed any kind of relationship with. Thinking about that now, it was a long ways back there. And there were a lot of good years in between. A lot of solid and interesting concepts and idea.

Does anyone know how his wife is doing? I don't think anyone on the board lives in that area. I wonder about her from time to time.
Spoke with her over the weekend, she's doing good. Been going stir crazy with the travel restrictions and not being able to get out and do the things she enjoys, though. She's a go-getter and loves to travel, quite the opposite of dun. ;)

Spoke with her over the weekend, she's doing good. Been going stir crazy with the travel restrictions and not being able to get out and do the things she enjoys, though. She's a go-getter and loves to travel, quite the opposite of dun. ;)

I am very glad to hear she is doing well. Tell her that we still have her in our thoughts.

Yessir. I miss seeing all you folks in Missouri, especially got a kick out of the neighbor with the dairy that turned to beef cows. He was a nut.

He was from IL and I used to tell him they needed to build the border wall on the east bank of the Mississippi River. Good neighbor.

Back in about 2002 before CT was set up the way it is now. Before you had to register. He was the first person that I developed any kind of relationship with. Thinking about that now, it was a long ways back there. And there were a lot of good years in between. A lot of solid and interesting concepts and idea.

2002 wow that's been a long time. I'm not sure I remember the man but I should. Glad to hear his wife is doing well. I couldn't imagine losing my husband. That breaks my heart thinking about when people lose their spouse or love ones.

Latest posts