3 Year Old Hereford Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

jhambley

Reaction score
Here is a three year old horned bull out of the same cow family as the two younger polled bulls I've already posted.

6VMay2012.jpg

hats 1 nice thick muscled 3yr old you have there.looks like he is ready to go to work.

ALACOWMAN":2tuz3pyz said:
SSGenetics":2tuz3pyz said:
ALACOWMAN":2tuz3pyz said:
heck of a bull

:nod:
like to see some calves out of your gerts,, sired by him....heck yeah :cowboy:

You got me tremblin over the thought :lol2:

Be one heck of a replacement! I did put a Debter bull over some of them last fall.. :tiphat:

I would love to have that fella in the field with my gerts as well. I have one bull calf this year out of a Debter bull the others are out of Domino 956. I think I will put hereford in with them next year. Just love those gert x hereford calves.

midtncattle":1v24p86x said:
I would love to have that fella in the field with my gerts as well. I have one bull calf this year out of a Debter bull the others are out of Domino 956. I think I will put hereford in with them next year. Just love those gert x hereford calves.

Why not contact Jerry for a young bull or even this one, he isn't nearly as scary as he looks (Jerry, not the bull)

midtncattle":2algtihz said:
Distance could be a barrier.

We have interstate hiways coast to coast now.

Ain't nuthin better than a road trip to buy(or sell) a bull!

jhambley, what town are you near? I live in northeast kansas and would like to see your cattle in person.

In answer to a few emails, the 6V bull posted above:

Weight=1938 lbs
Height=53.5 inches
Scrotal=38 cm
Motility=Very Good
% Normal=88%
% Primary Abnormal=5%
% Secondary Abnormal=7%

I'll much rather take a just under a frame 4 bull that weighs 1938lbs at 3 than a frame 6 that weighs the same at the same age.

KNERSIE":2ipun69v said:
I'll much rather take a just under a frame 4 bull that weighs 1938lbs at 3 than a frame 6 that weighs the same at the same age.

So you thinking he is a 6 frame? I was thinking he was about a 5.3? I thought weight was good.

May straighten my line ones out LOL.

JHH":13r8agpk said:
KNERSIE":13r8agpk said:

So you thinking he is a 6 frame? I was thinking he was about a 5.3? I thought weight was good.

May straighten my line ones out LOL.

53.8" for a 3 yr old is a frame 4. Like knersie said, this bull is just a tad below a 4.

Latest posts