3 year old Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

S&S Farms

Reaction score
Here are a few pics I took today while fixing fence from storms. He is a 3 year old Interstate son out of a Governor cow. I really likes what he did on my baldies last year.

P6220353.jpg

Here is a shot for Dun

P6220350.jpg

Here is a short video of him.

I am not even close to being a beginner let alone expert judge at critiquing bulls but I like him, he looks very thick a little short in the body maybe? or it might just be the pic..

HD its the pic he looks like a long thick bodied bull to me.an he is a well muscled bull.an he has a nice rear end on him to boot.

Nice bull but you know that you are going to get told he has no pigment dont you? :) Looks like very sound and easy keeping kind

JHH":3lgcnh44 said:
Nice bull but you know that you are going to get told he has no pigment dont you? :) Looks like very sound and easy keeping kind

neither did his sire and his dam didn't throw her pigment to him. It was to hot to paint his pigment on for the pic. Had four bulls out of the flush and three are working today. One had a terrible recip and I dont know what happened to him after the sale barn. I do know where the recip is "do you want fries with that" :cboy:

Latest posts