3 recent fats to slaughter

Help Support CattleToday:

mitch2

Reaction score
Guess the hanging weight of these boys... the 3 closest in the pic, I know it's not a great pic.... reason for the pic, I was very surprised at range of these 3.

slaughtersteers.jpg

Michele

come on.... any other takers? I know the pic sucks....

but give it a shot. :D

Michele

948; 812; and 911 left to right, not counting the guy peeking around the corner on the far left.

I could NOT believe it, I never would of guessed that big of spread... I guess all the long hair was hiding it!

Michele

larryshoat":7rlsgsrl said:
I guess this means I didn't win. :)

Larry

Sorry Larry....better luck next time! I'll be sure to try and have a prize available!

Michele

You sure did a good job on those critters. BIG 8) Well cared for.

You gonna try a "T Bone" or are they sold?

We are out of steak at our place. :( But will add a inventory about April. :D

mnmtranching":1i1x5f42 said:
You sure did a good job on those critters. BIG 8) Well cared for.

You gonna try a "T Bone" or are they sold?

We are out of steak at our place. :( But will add a inventory about April. :D

These boys were sold before they ever got on the truck. Actually our 1/2 came out of the bunch last month, and as a matter of fact, finally had time for steaks last night since my freezer filled up.

2 ribeyes and 2 t-bones.... had the kids fighting for their fair share, and old pop was making sure not a speck was missed on the bones!! :D

They were AWESOME..... I will definitely have to horde them.... I only have 1 fat left to go (shortly) and then I'm done til next fall/winter. I'm hoping to have enough, or may snag a quarter on the one thats left to go.

Michele

Latest posts