3 of 4

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":2spqz55c said:
backhoeboogie":2spqz55c said:
ksfarmboy006":2spqz55c said:
As someone who has been reading posts on here as a guest for quiet a while before joining I have to say that I was appalled at what was going on on here the other night. However, I tend to agree with Heritage on this and that is. From what I saw wewild, crowderfarms, teletigger, cowboy13, chuck norris and the like were all causing trouble. Long before i saw TTCLM causing trouble I saw crowder and wewild causing trouble I think that was a couple months back. Teletigger was also causing alot of trouble if I recall correctly. I think I also saw rocksprings giving ttclm trouble to. I think in a way ttclm just reacted like anyone else would when they get pushed. At least he had back bone and was willing to fight back instead of lay down and die. If you ask my opinion on the issue, I think crowderfarms, cowboy 13, wewild, chuck norris, teletigger as well as ttclm should have all been banned for good and never allowed to come back. This is a family oriented board so im not sorry to see ttclm go in the least but what I am sorry to see is that the main instigators are still on this site.

Some of those names you mention are long time posters who have helped me, and contributed to this forum. I resent their names being degraded into something they are not - e.g. troublemakers. Most all of the long time readers know who I speak of.

When someone attacks you personally, and has no idea what they are talking about, I believe you have a right to set that person straight, and that's exactly what I did.That individual has been an ongoing problem here for months, and until you've become a little less "green" to the boards, your opinion is maybe not as worthwhile on the subject as someone's thats been around to witness the behavior that was transpiring.Let's move on to bigger and better things.

Crowder, your heart has always seemed to be in the right place. Rocksprings seems to be good people too. As bad as everything in the world is right now, your humor is always something to look too. Indeed things may get to risque for younger folks at times, but there are far worse things out there on the net they could be looking at/into. I appreciate you and resenting him blasting you and Rocksprings in that post. You two don't belong in that group label IMHO. I refrained even when he blasted me. I am proud of my southern heritage.

warpaint":23916c3v said:
chrisy":23916c3v said:
VanC":23916c3v said:
Personally, I think everyone should be banned except for me and the ladies. :heart:

na we need WP and Fla, to stay to give it a good mix. and Tommy for a laugh every now and then. :oops: :lol:

How dare you put me and that guy from Fla. in the same boat?
J/K :lol: :lol:

:cry: :cry: was only being nice, paddle in the boat behind then, and bring a friend. :p

warpaint":sm7egvfd said:
chrisy":sm7egvfd said:
VanC":sm7egvfd said:
Personally, I think everyone should be banned except for me and the ladies. :heart:

na we need WP and Fla, to stay to give it a good mix. and Tommy for a laugh every now and then. :oops: :lol:

How dare you put me and that guy from Fla. in the same boat?
J/K :lol: :lol:

Hey watch it now WP. I been flirting with all the women on here for a long time and have gotten no where with it. Chrisy played the husband card, Cowgirl and Critter would have put me in my grave. The only females that really pay any attention to me have fours legs and they only do when I feed them. :lol:

BTW, Flatoy-, You checked out a certain girl from the "Library" and I see you've failed to return her in a timely basis...Does the name Tammy Tandems ring a bell?

Crowderfarms":30o8sqtk said:
BTW, Flatoy-, You checked out a certain girl from the "Library" and I see you've failed to return her in a timely basis...Does the name Tammy Tandems ring a bell?

She got four legs? If not then nope, don't recognise her. Sounds like a load though. :lol:

Crowderfarms":2arbnfef said:

hey Mr President Sir I did not leave you out of the running I did say WP bring a friend :p

Fla ya know I would if I could but there is about 4000 miles of ocean between us :oops: :heart: :p

chrisy":2riys52c said:
Crowderfarms":2riys52c said:

hey Mr President Sir I did not leave you out of the running I did say WP bring a friend :p

Fla ya know I would if I could but there is about 4000 miles of ocean between us :oops: :heart: :p
Chrisy,
I may use you as a Tony Blair type figure in the campaign, maybe you can be my "ACROSS THE POND ALLY"

memanpa":3e8kyhuv said:
i would bet TTCLM wil be back it would be the 3rd tme he has been booted. "tcm57" " cattlemanfromoutterspace" before!
just cannot control himself !!!!

You can add:
CommercialCattleManTN
CattleManFromOuterSpace
progressivefarmer
:(

Crowderfarms":13elbg71 said:
chrisy":13elbg71 said:
Crowderfarms":13elbg71 said:

Chrisy,
I may use you as a Tony Blair type figure in the campaign, maybe you can be my "ACROSS THE POND ALLY"

anytime buddy anytime. :heart: but please don't refer to me as a Tony Blah type, the man is a nonse, if you get my drift. David Cameron is much better and hope he wins the next election.

M Gravlee":149orcm1 said:
memanpa":149orcm1 said:
i would bet TTCLM wil be back it would be the 3rd tme he has been booted. "tcm57" " cattlemanfromoutterspace" before!

You can add:
CommercialCattleManTN
CattleManFromOuterSpace
progressivefarmer
I think he's still here under a new name. Let's wait and see if it turns out this way. I've got my suspicions...

Well I hope he doesnt get hounded to death if he does. Some of his post when argueing were in bad taste and wrong, but some other peoples actions were in just as bad of taste and just as wrong.

Crowderfarms":2zec5onh said:
M Gravlee":2zec5onh said:
memanpa":2zec5onh said:

You can add:
CommercialCattleManTN
CattleManFromOuterSpace
progressivefarmer
I think he's still here under a new name. Let's wait and see if it turns out this way. I've got my suspicions...

I'm with you there, lil buddy!!

3MR":2rku7a91 said:
Well I hope he doesnt get hounded to death if he does. Some of his post when argueing were in bad taste and wrong, but some other peoples actions were in just as bad of taste and just as wrong.

no one hounded him in the past until he started hi ranting and raving, name calling and threats, as long as he maintains some sense of dignity no one will hound him!
as you can see he has been booted before (at least 3 )must have been a reason

crowder you are right and i bet we are on the same page as to whom it is :) was already here prior to have been booted over the weekend :eek: :shock:

memanpa":77qdbp86 said:
3MR":77qdbp86 said:

no one hounded him in the past until he started hi ranting and raving, name calling and threats, as long as he maintains some sense of dignity no one will hound him!
as you can see he has been booted before (at least 3 )must have been a reason

crowder you are right and i bet we are on the same page as to whom it is :) was already here prior to have been booted over the weekend :eek: :shock:

If that is the case, and I have no reason to think it wasnt, but then hounding him was just sinking to his level. He was followed from thread to thread and never given a minute of peace. It took over every thread he tried to post and was making a play for the entire site.

memanpacrowder you are right and i bet we are on the same page as to whom it is :) was already here prior to have been booted over the weekend :o :shock:[/quote said:
OK you caught me, now lets move on!

dun

is this done and dusted now, and finally putting it to bed and moving on. as it is getting a bit tiresome now. lets hope if he is back on the boards he keeps his nose clean this time, as there will be no helping from anyone again.

Latest posts