2nd cutting

Help Support CattleToday:

seems like i can kinda slightly remember somthing called a 2nd cutting just hasn't been in my mind for a while. but good for you.

denvermartinfarms":351qhq0v said:
seems like i can kinda slightly remember somthing called a 2nd cutting just hasn't been in my mind for a while. but good for you.

Trust me I didn't think I was gonna get one... These droughts lately have definately not been my friend. I hope you get a 2nd cutting and plenty of rain.

skyhightree1":y6875ufl said:
denvermartinfarms":y6875ufl said:

Trust me I didn't think I was gonna get one... These droughts lately have definately not been my friend. I hope you get a 2nd cutting and plenty of rain.
Thanks and i acually am going to get a second cutting on a 20 acre field but only one and we have been getting some good rains just here and there only around this one field but my pasture is keeping up with my cattle so that is good i am not going to have to feed any hay until november. my biggest problem more than not alot of second cuttings was only getting a third the first cutting but it could allways be worse and i am thankful for what i have been able to cut.

skyhightree1":2dif2dyl said:
ResizedImage_1347555987422.jpg

ResizedImage_1347556041782.jpg

ResizedImage_1347556062419.jpg

Latest posts