2nd Amendment

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBoy

Reaction score
THE 2ND AMENDMENT

Gun.jpg

The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. (waiting for attack)

The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either... The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

1. Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

2. If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

3. I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

4. When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.

5. A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him 'Why do you carry a 45?' The Ranger responded, 'Because they don't make a 46.

6. The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm. 'Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?' 'No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my shotgun.'

7. Beware the man who only has one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!!

I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the house. I said I did. She said 'Well I certainly hope it isn't loaded!' To which I said, of course it is loaded; can't work without bullets!'

She then asked, 'Are you that afraid of someone evil coming into your house?' My reply was, 'No not at all. I am not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they are all loaded too.'
To which I'll add, having a gun in the house that isn't loaded is like having a car in the garage without gas in the tank.

now, HAVE A NICE DAY But don't Monkey with Me....

Gun2.gif

And Remember:

Gun3.jpg

I'm a firm believer of the 2nd Amendment!

We should be proud to have this amendment and hope is does not become infringed. :clap:

If it becomes infringed we don't deserve it. We all need to remember what it took to get it to start with. Now where do we get the Tee Shirts.

My dad and I went to a gun show today. We had to wait in line over and hour to get in. Most people were buying and not just looking. We came home with an antique m1 30 caliber carbine. He loves his old guns.

I wanted a AR 15...but didn't want to shell out 1,500. Maybe next time if our new president doesn't make them harder to get.

I had a friend trying to sell one a couple of months ago for $800 and couldn't find a buyer, then Obama gets elected and people ran out and bought every one they could get their hands on. :roll: Remember what the VP said, let him try and take his gun away! :lol: Those two should make for some great media coverage. :drink:

Hey everyone....now we all can get a t-shirt! And only $15. Wear it proudly.
http://gunowners.org/merchrosiet.htm

ffamom":1d9n53ih said:
My dad and I went to a gun show today. We had to wait in line over and hour to get in. Most people were buying and not just looking. We came home with an antique m1 30 caliber carbine. He loves his old guns.

I wanted a AR 15...but didn't want to shell out 1,500. Maybe next time if our new president doesn't make them harder to get.

I went to one over the holidays and the CCW courses were filled every time I looked. Those CCW courses don't require you actually fire a gun which is sad.

I also noted more blacks than ever before and more gangsta looking folks than ever before.

Prices were higher by about 20% but many were being sold anyway. I guess folks are starting to realize the ramifications of our new president elect.

One thing to add to list above is "never bring a knife to a gun fight".

Most of my gun and ammo connections have sold out of almost everything the past 2 months.
I'm sure glad I already have the guns,and was ahead of all this ammo and gun rush, and ordered several cases of different caliber.I also stocked up on some reloading supplies.
I really didn't forsee all this coming, I just happend to see that I was low on most everything and re-stocked.
Ammo prices have sure gone up since I last bought any.I believe since their having such a hard time trying taking our guns away they are starting to raise the ammo so high we cant afford it.
We may all have to go to the sling shot like the man in Texasbred's post.

wonder if I could mount a scope on one.

Cal

Latest posts