Help Support CattleToday:

TxCoUnTrYbOy

Reaction score
Does anyone here watch the TV show 24? Ive watched it for several years now and Im completely addicted to it. Most people I know that watched it a few times get hooked too. The new season starts Sunday night and Im excited, even though I got a chance to watch the first 4 episodes already. Anyone who watches it, this new season is by far the best one yet. Ive been dying to tell people what happens, but nobody wants to know before seeing it, which I can understand.

A word of warning for any fans out there, in the 4th episode, keep some tissue close, youll probably need them.

Someone loaned me season one of 24 to watch. I watched it and got hooked. I had to go on ebay and get the other seasons to catch up. It's about to start again.

TxCoUnTrYbOy":2lfukhk3 said:
Does anyone here watch the TV show 24? Ive watched it for several years now and Im completely addicted to it. Most people I know that watched it a few times get hooked too. The new season starts Sunday night and Im excited, even though I got a chance to watch the first 4 episodes already. Anyone who watches it, this new season is by far the best one yet. Ive been dying to tell people what happens, but nobody wants to know before seeing it, which I can understand.

A word of warning for any fans out there, in the 4th episode, keep some tissue close, youll probably need them.

We love it. We never watched it until we joined Netflix. Then I got the first season and we got hooked. The stories have a lot of holes, but is quite a ride. We've now watched all the seasons. You get four episodes on one DVD, so it goes much faster than watching it on FOX. The downside is that it will probably be another year before the new season is available on DVD. :( If you decide to watch, start with Season 1; some characters reappear in later seasons and it will help to know their background.

We missed the first 3 seasons but decided to watch the first episode of season 4 and was immediately hooked. Don't watch a lot of TV, and there haven't been too many shows through the years that I felt I HAD to see, but this is one of them. Someday we'll go back and watch the first 3 seasons.

My wife has watched it from day 1 she thought it was great. I complained, then last year I thought, I'm not going to win so why not join her and watch 24 with her. Guess what? I liked it.
except we pause the tv for about 10-15 minutes so we can fast forward all the repeat and comercials. 8) :cboy:

I really enjoy the show, although I missed season 3 because it aired on Tuesdays that year and I was busy going to my daughter's basketball games.

I'm curious, how did you rate getting a sneak peek at the first 4 hours? Thanks for the heads-up on the 4th hour.

Cuz

We're addicted to "24" also... Keifer Sutherland is great addition to the program...takes his genetics from Donald Sutherland in M*A*S*H which was another great.

I also watch a lot of those Medical shows where EMS and others bring "catastrophic" injuries to the ER (guess based on my former work in hospitals)...lol. The Animal Planet with Miami animal cops is another...very sad how some bottom feeders treat their animals... Dr G. Medical Examiner is also a good one. Wonder what happened to Sue Thomas, FBeye? She is good actress who is also functionally deaf.

The CSI programs are also very good, even if they do "compress" the speed at which CSI evidence is processed... Gil Grisson and Horatio are very good actors...low key...sort of like Columbo on his shows in the past. Lot of subtleties on the CSI programs and innuendos... ;-) If only the "three time losers" bottom feeders viewed and "understood" the criminalistics technology they "might" reduce their crime activity...probably not... lol. [Nice aerial views of Las Vegas and Miami...is the Miami water "really" that high--almost at ground level??].

Then there are Stargate, Galactica, and the other current scifi ones that can become addicting if you're into scifi.

I perfer CSI New York, like the Actors in that. we dont get 24 yet, they have just released Ugly Betty but have not watched it. Our TV is just repeat after repeat or that awful reality stuff, or Soaps. So don't watch much. am on the computer to long.

Latest posts