$2200 culls

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
I think I have finally found the way to really make some money in the cow business. The surprise here is not the price for a cull cow that failed to produce a calf but that someone was willing to pay it for her. She is marked sold and is one of several culls that sold for that price.........wow

Comments: XXXX is a Center Stage daughter out of a Cinco de Mayo daughter. Her registration number is XXXXXX. She should have a 4 to 4.5 frame score when mature. Her birth weight EPD is in the top 5% of the Red Angus breed. Her maintenance energy EPD is in the top 5% of the Red Angus breed. She is bred to Colorado Sunrise – a Colorado Chunky son out of a Colorado Hobo daughter. failed to wean a calf in 2010 – so she is out of the XXXXXX program. Our loss could be your gain.

juat because she washes out of some1s herd.doesnt mean that she is a cull in some1 elses herd.alot of people cull them if they loose a calf no matter what.

"There's a sucker born every minute" (And now they say it wasn't PT Barnum who said it.)

If someone is willing to pay $2200 for a cow, she's worth $2200.

When I am buying I consider what they are worth as hamburger. Then I consider the potential earnings available.

Each to his own. I could paper some but don't do it. That's just how it is.

boogie right now berger is worth $1200 a head.i bought a reg beefmaster pair with 4 month old heifer calf the other day for $1500.an that was a very smart buy when culls are bringing a $1000 or more.