22-15

Help Support CattleToday:

J. T.

Reaction score
WARRR EEEAAGGLLE! Bragging rights for another 365 days. "Fear the Thumb"! Five in a row. Sorry, but if you're not from Alabama, ya just don't understand! 8)

J. T.":3sjtk8d6 said:
WARRR EEEAAGGLLE! Bragging rights for another 365 days. "Fear the Thumb"! Five in a row. Sorry, but if you're not from Alabama, ya just don't understand! 8)

What does your brother think?

Thumbs Up!!!

As for Coach Mike Shula...................
Heard this morning that a private group is trying to get up enough money to buy out his contract. Too funny. :roll:

Wewild":3plxldxd said:
J. T.":3plxldxd said:

Who? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

J. T.":jkp0h82j said:
Wewild":jkp0h82j said:
J. T.":jkp0h82j said:

Who? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

You got a brother?

I've seen it almost come to blows. One on one side one on the other.

I'm an Auburn fan and have always been one but I just don't get the Mike Shula thing. When ever you see him he always acts like a wet noodle. You would expect a football coach to show some emotion in the good or bad times, not Mike Shula. He is always the same low keyed wet noodle. Talks in a monatone voice. Always making excuses, blah, blah, blah.

As an Auburn fan, I hope he stays around Tuscaloosa for a long time.

Bama is on the Auburn one yard line, 4th and one. Shula decides go for three. I don't agree with the call, but he's the coach. One player, reportedly got in his face to voice his disapproval. Another throws his helmet into the bench. This type of behavior should not even arise, much less be tolerated. I agree, Shula should stick around Tuscaloosa for a long time. His decisions and indecisions were a help to Auburn. However, Coach Tuberville is a class act who I believe can hold his own against whomever replaces Shula whenever the time comes.

Latest posts