2018 RAM w/ Duramax

Help Support CattleToday:

JMJ Farms

Reaction score
I'm not sure what kind of advertising gimmick this is but I got excited for a few seconds. Commercial said "2018 RAM 2500 Crew Cab 4x4 Diesel for only $37,900." Told my wife to rewind the commercial. Noticed that the ad said al of the above but stated DURAMAX. Told her I didn't want a Duramax but that I would take one for $37,900. That is if they made them. Wonder if this was accidental or a gimmick to get people to the dealership. Looked on their website and they don't have any Cummins listed for that price. Cheapest was $44,xxx for a Tradesman. They do have a Bighorn for $50,xxx. May take a gander at that one but probably won't bite. Its not near as appealing as $37,900!

Why would anyone want a ram truck with a Duramax ??????? Thats almost the worst combination that you could have. The only reason I have a Ram is because of the Cummins.

pricefarm":er0ce8op said:
Why would anyone want a ram truck with a Duramax ??????? Thats almost the worst combination that you could have. The only reason I have a Ram is because of the Cummins.

Me too.

Latest posts