2017 Muhammad/Mohamed

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
In 2017 the most popular name for baby boys in England.
1. Oliver
2. Muhammad
A British statistician noted 13 different spellings of Muhammad. Combined they = Muhammad #1 by 15% over Oliver.

According to Health Partners hospital network in Minnesota/Wisconsin when spelled Mohamed it was 13th
in 2017 for baby boys. Five years ago it was 98th.
Mohamed came in at number 4 in Minneapolis in 2017 and Ahmad cracked the top 70 for the first time.
In St Cloud pop. 68,000 a semi-rural city in Minnesota Mohamed was #2 behind Henry at number 1.
Each spelling of Muhammad is recorded separately making it a more popular name in the usa than what a first glance
would suggest.

My take away is goats... niche goat meat sales should experience a demand growing stronger and stronger over the
next 40 years. Times they are a changin'.

Interesting. I always heard the most popular baby's name was 'Evander Holyfield Jr.'

SOB, you're a betting man. What's the over/under on days it takes for this thread to get locked?

Bestoutwest":2uh0j444 said:
SOB, you're a betting man. What's the over/under on days it takes for this thread to get locked?
LOL
Admittedly I'm out of the loop in Muslim circles, but I kind of gathered Suspect #1 and Suspect #2 were more common,
but I guess those must be surnames. :)

ChrisB":2vuh693v said:
Interesting. I always heard the most popular baby's name was 'Evander Holyfield Jr.'
Perhaps you're thinking of George Foreman. Big George named his 5 sons George Foreman (jr III IV V and VI)

His 7 daughters (2 adopted) each had individual feminine names.
George III was a pro boxer for 3 1/2 yrs and at 6' 5" he was reminiscent of his father, he retired 16-0 with 15 kos
Several years ago in the TV series 30 Rock Tracy Morgan's character had a son named George Foreman.

Latest posts