2016-2017 Hunting Season

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":1cabmtzu said:
Had a big one show up on the game camera. Might have to go buy a hunting license if this keeps happening. Not a real good picture but you can see his antlers.

Nice buck you better get him

9 year old son's 8pt from the weekend. He's the most patient kid I know. Sat for near 7 hours on Saturday and saw this one deer right at dark. He was shaking excited after he shot, shook for 15 minutes probably. A great memory!

FlyingLSimmentals":3c4sik31 said:
The little Ruger 77/357 has got it's first deer this morning. I haven't missed anything with it yet, a nice little accurate gun.
TennesseeTuxedo":3c4sik31 said:

Gallatin County buck killed Saturday on our farm.
J&D Cattle":3c4sik31 said:

9 year old son's 8pt from the weekend. He's the most patient kid I know. Sat for near 7 hours on Saturday and saw this one deer right at dark. He was shaking excited after he shot, shook for 15 minutes probably. A great memory!

congratulations everyone
Looks to me like tux has taken the lead

Atimm693":f6gupyva said:
Got it done this morning.

8 points, 150lbs field dressed. He will go to sausage, still have an antlerless tag to fill for steaks.

Thinking about a dipped euro mount.

dang good buck!

Some real nice bucks posted this year. Congrats to all! Here is mine from yesterday.

Super nice buck fellers.tt if I was banker, could I hunt to. TB that buck is awesome,hell I know boys, that pay big bucks, just hunt a deer like that.

Tex78":36j2egnr said:
No shortage of pigs. Bucks are finally starting to show themselves.

So many acorns here you are not seeing a hog. Haven't caught one on camera in over a month acorns are so thick like walking on marbles.
This last cold snap baited the traps only thing I am feeding is coons.
Now in the woods hogs have it looking carpet bombed. I green lighted them several mornings walking in.

3LEGGED1":fkjsz0ik said:
Super nice buck fellers.tt if I was banker, could I hunt to. TB that buck is awesome,be nice I know boys, that pay big bucks, just hunt a deer like that.
3L I'm pretty sure that buck is an escapee of a high fence ranch down the road. Have also seen several axis deer and one big red stag that came from the same ranch. Had a fire on it back in 2011 and firefighters had to cut the fence in several places to access the fire. Hopefully he bred some of the does and we can get some new and improved genetics in our herd.

IMG_20161119_143842407_HDR_zpseykasejf.jpg

IMG_20161112_194630723_zpsrhoypv1w.jpg

IMG_20161119_092702537_zpsgkiitns8.jpg

IMG_20161115_174631680_zpsencbwtm0.jpg

Latest posts