2009 Calf Thread

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
Le's see 'em.

heifer calf.
Picture3728.jpg

Good lookin calves...
Donna.. I had a stretch like that a while back.. had nothing but heifers born for about 10 straight calves.

Mike, This cow has only had "heifers" this is her 4th calf, we have kept all of her heifers! finally one for selling/eating (her calves are always fat looking)...Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come---I am hoping for all bull calves (would like some black ones from the angus bull)! We aren't retaining any calves from this crop..will feed out a few.

Hope you get more bull calves if thats what your wanting!

thanks Donna.
Yep, we have had a few bull calves in the past few weeks, and I just hope it continues. :nod:
Keep the pictures comin..

Personally I like that calf...I don't think he is ugly at all....he looks like a lot of our calves we have...

K2011":14slefds said:
Personally I like that calf...I don't think he is ugly at all....he looks like a lot of our calves we have...

Now you done gone and gave it a personality complex, he's a she! Third calf from the same cow/bull, the last two have been solid blonde, kept both of those. This one's just ugly enough my wife will want to keep it around, kind of like me.

cfpinz":2yqn0pm6 said:
K2011":2yqn0pm6 said:

Now you done gone and gave it a personality complex, he's a she! Third calf from the same cow/bull, the last two have been solid blonde, kept both of those. This one's just ugly enough my wife will want to keep it around, kind of like me.

I'm sorry....for some strange reason I thought in your eailer post you said HE would break the camera...guess I should get some better contacts. :lol2: :lol2: :dunce: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts