2007 Toyota Tundra

Help Support CattleToday:

UncleLA

Reaction score
Has anyone looked at the new 2007 Toyota Tundra's.
Will the Crewmax, which I understand won't be out for a few months, be able to get outfitted for a gooseneck hitch? The bed is going to be pretty short.
Thanks for any thoughts!

Been wondering about it myself. The commercials make it look really good but that's what they are meant to do. The old Toyota's were good to knock around in but bodies were terrible and they weren't very comfortable.

Bullbuyer,
I have actually seen the trucks in person. I sat in a few when they were coming off the truck, but I have not had a chance to test drive one yet. And I'm really anxious for the Crewmax version to come out! It's going to be a pricey truck though. A loaded Crewmax is going to sticker around $40k. You can get a loaded F250 Diesel, after rebates for much less than that. Hmmmmm! You gotta wonder is it worth it. But for a city cowboy, it's going to be a nice truck.
UncleLA

Unc -
I would hope that the new ones have a few more creature comforts than the older models. Seems to me the seats were really flat and uncomfortable after a short ride - us big boys can't take a bad ride for too long. Are these trucks roughly the same size as F -series and Silverado style pickups? I think that $40k for a pick - up is a little over the top. Especially when I think that my parents don't have that much in the house they built and it's pretty good size!

Latest posts