2001 dodge dual

Help Support CattleToday:

tucows

Reaction score
Just bought this truck, and I would like to know what kind of problems any of you might of had with this year truck.

It is a 24 vavle diesel with 5 speed.

Go to dieseltruckresource.com and you should be able to find out anything you ever need to know about a dodge diesel.

I have a 2001 dodge dually (3500) with the cummins diesel (which is why I bought it). It has been a tough truck,but I take care of it. I have had some problems with the transmission and also the fuel pump for the injectors (both while under warranty),and some problems keeping the front end in line.Other than that, it has been a great truck. I also have a 28 ft dovetail flat bed trailer with tandem,dual 10,000 lb axles for hauling hay, equipment,etc. the trailer will actually haul more of a load than the truck can pull so I have to be careful about that. ;-) :cboy:

tucows":1t469mk5 said:
Just bought this truck, and I would like to know what kind of problems any of you might of had with this year truck.

It is a 24 vavle diesel with 5 speed.

24 valve, 5spd should have no problems. Only the automatics in Dodges have troubles in my opinion, and dodges can have bad wiring, like for instance my buddy has a Dodge work van and you have to have the windshieled wipers in motion to turn the headlights on, but there are lemons in them all.

Latest posts