200,000 mile club

Help Support CattleToday:

Two with over 200K A 1987 Mazda B2000 with 212K used only on the place to feed and fence. Turned 200K in '97. The second is a 96 Chev 3500 with 226K turned last year and used for all other things including hauling the G-kids. :D ;-)

msscamp, on those Dodges, that is the only thing my Dad would buy when I was a kid. Right now, when the ground freezes and thaws, I have to check the yard before I start mowing each spring to keep from ruining my finishing mower. Right now, I am driving a "97" F-350 diesel 4X4 with 286,000 plus miles. No more Dodges in this driveway.

Well I know longer have a member in the 200k club. Ended up at 216, somthing. It was the HH truck and went to the truck slaughter yard yesterday.

dun

178k on my '97 GMC Z-71. 200K is a little further away now that I have a car to drive to work (a humbling experience).

I know this one doesn't really count, but, the truck I drive at work has over 758,000 miles on it. It is a Cummins motor. I hope to continue to drive it to the big 1,000,000. I notice on the fuel sheet at the fuel station, that several have already hit the big one.

Chuckie":11otjm16 said:
I know this one doesn't really count, but, the truck I drive at work has over 758,000 miles on it. It is a Cummins motor. I hope to continue to drive it to the big 1,000,000. I notice on the fuel sheet at the fuel station, that several have already hit the big one.

CONGRATS CHUCKIE URS A GURU!!!!!!!!!

WOW 758,000!?!?!?!?!? on a dodge PICKUP???? Cummins are damn good motors but ya wouldn't think the gol durn dodge crappy body could keep up! :mrgreen:

Yo Avery, I am with you all the way on the body of the Dodge not keeping up with the motor. Dad drove those all the time when I was a kid. I remember rolling down the window with a pair of vice grips attached where the window handle used to be. Then you had to use the vice grips to get the window down so that you could open the door from the outside to get out. Also, the glove box would fall through under the dash. Arm rests on the doors didn't stick around too long either. Oh, such fond memories.
The truck at work is an International tractor with a Cummins motor. It is the one with over 758,000 miles on it. My little pickup, a 96 model Toyota PU has about 86,000 miles on it now. Seems it is either just below or around that number.
I am going to see if I can get that many miles on my Rice Burner. Wish me luck!
Thanks on the Guru part cowboy!