20 month old bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Tag 69 is a nice bull, too. When the sun comes up I will walk over and snap a few. The difference was I had to move 20 six month old heifers in with those two bulls to keep them company overnight. 151 walked right through the gate with me to meet the girls. 69 stopped to eat silage and waited for the girls.

Brute he is already the size of some five year old bulls we have. Hopefully we will get a good crop of calves with him and some solid data on the growth.

Am I the only one that's curious to see pictures of the one in the background #69?
No, I wanted to see 69 too...he's got to be the 20 month old bull...no way it can be the first bull...the hoofs are too huge for 20 months. Both bulls look older than 20 months to me. Maybe grain feed daily.

That's the easy part with Gardiner bulls. Sire and dam are in the left ear. Lot number in the right ear. It's all on their website.

He stopped to eat a quick bite because he knew that he was going to be too busy to eat for a while and he was going to need his energy!:)
Now that is something that I did consider. Is 69 just a little bit smarter and could tell none of those heifers are even close to cycling? 9 of those heifers were abandoned and nearly starved when we got the call to go get em. 151 is incredibly docile and might have been following me because humans have feed. It's complicated.

Latest posts