20 brands of cat food recalled

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch":20zdxs8b said:
frieghttrain":20zdxs8b said:
We took the toms and shoved them in a pipe and cut them like a pig :) Works good try it, you don't have to worry about getting scratched.
Local Vet charges $160 to castrate a cat.
You could have a good business under cutting his price... as long as you don't tell cat owners/lovers how you do it.

Spaying is 200+
MY wife use to cut every Tomcat we had on the dairy. Vet gave her a drug that would put them to sleep. She would ease up to them as they slept. Give them a small shot of it....take them to the office and cut them then take them back and lay them in the same place she found them. Hardly ever knew it happened except all they wanted to do after that was sleep and eat. Was sure glad when she used up the last dose of that stuff.

I figured an old rubber boot works as good as a pipe, but I've heard the pipe keeps them from getting any leverage with their claws.

TB--are you sure she used the last doses of that stuff--or is that just what she told you?

Son of Butch":b934m96q said:
frieghttrain":b934m96q said:
We took the toms and shoved them in a pipe and cut them like a pig :) Works good try it, you don't have to worry about getting scratched.
You could have a good business under cutting his price... as long as you don't tell cat owners/lovers how you do it.

Spaying is 200+

This is the F%#^ crazy thing... This is where HSUS and PETA could really help, but all they do is tell you "Spay and neuter"

greybeard":24r6deze said:
I figured an old rubber boot works as good as a pipe, but I've heard the pipe keeps them from getting any leverage with their claws.

TB--are you sure she used the last doses of that stuff--or is that just what she told you?
That has crossed my mind GB. Hopefully I won't wake up one morning missing something. :lol2:

Nesikep":7kh1vm1h said:
Son of Butch":7kh1vm1h said:
frieghttrain":7kh1vm1h said:

Spaying is 200+

This is the F%#^ crazy thing... This is where HSUS and PETA could really help, but all they do is tell you "Spay and neuter"
Too bad that isn't political enough for them.. It would go a long way to solving a big problem.

farmerjan":2a26slpy said:
I am the same here. There are always some stray male showing up.. I don't do the males, waste of my time. If they get along then they can stay, if they fight with the residents, they are disposed of. Got 2 stray females that want to fight all the time with the regulars, and they will disappear in the next few days. So, I try to spay the females, at least some of them so there aren't so many kittens. Sometimes find homes for the kittens, some get killed on the road, some are coyote meals, and even had a hawk carry one off one day. The males come and go, and I cannot manage to do them myself. Besides, most all of these are skittish and they have to be lured into a carrier with food. Not the kind to pick up and play with. I don't have time to try to make real pets out of them, and usually don't find them until they are bigger and already skittish. There's a big barn here also that belongs to the landlord, and so people see it, plus one across the road, and there are cats/kittens dropped frequently.
Maybe I will catch up a boxful and send them to you freightrain ??? :banana: :banana: :banana:
No thanks :lol: