2 Time State Champ!!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

What do you think this pair is worth? Then reply what you think they are worth alone?

• $4000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $5000

• $6500

• $8500

• $10,000

• $25,000

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$50 cause i do not really trust SC to deliver the same animal that is in the pic! his credibility is at question here

SCfarms":f86e18wo said:
ND":f86e18wo said:
I would say 900 for the cow. I dont think I would give you 900, though.You are a young kid, so take this advice, if you want to be a big time producer, watch your mouth!! I would never buy an animal from a breeder with a reputation like you. One part of being in the seedstock business is a people friendly attitude. You're only 14 and have a bad reputation already.

14 try about to be 17!!
OOOOOO! Can't drink, vote, smoke, or register for the draft, and had your driver's license for less than a year. Man, you have ARRIVED!

If I don't know how much she weighs how am I going to figure out what she is worth.

I guess I would give $1,000 for the pair. Hope I don't get hurt.

The cow weights #1480 and the calf weights about 200. Blake your so full of yourself you dont even know me. You people say I am act like a child on here but the crap that ya'll say dont even count. Blake if you were to pay for that cow what I wanted you would get her. Your the one to talk about people; at least I didn't try to cheat my way at Houston. Remember your banded from Houston? At least I am not banded from any shows are tryed to put that crap in my animal. So dont talk about other people when you did probly the wrost you can do on the show circut. What is your excuse?? :mad: :mad:

SCfarms":1t6ot3vs said:
The cow weights #1480 and the calf weights about 200. Blake your so full of yourself you dont even know me. You people say I am act like a child on here but the crap that ya'll say dont even count. Blake if you were to pay for that cow what I wanted you would get her. Your the one to talk about people; at least I didn't try to cheat my way at Houston. Remember your banded from Houston? At least I am not banded from any shows are tryed to put that crap in my animal. So dont talk about other people when you did probly the wrost you can do on the show circut. What is your excuse?? :mad: :mad:

Who is Blake?

OH LORD...
Okay Steve-O, Who was the one who called Blakes mom and told her crap that wasn't true, YOU DID. Who was the one that said you can halter break a calf in 3 days, YOU DID. Who was the won that said you have calves better than Camp Cooly(SP) YOU DID. My point is STEVE-O you are a TRASH TALKER, who runs his DANG MOUTH. Blake might be banned but i know hands down he has better calves than you do. Maybe if you knew why he was banned you can talk about and around here if you were to run TCCA with Blake and I you would be the Laugh of the Barns. Your goofy and goofy lookin', and don't know what your talkin' about half the time!! Thanks have a GREAT DAY!!

warpaint":1jh0ak6h said:
I'm thinking that somebody has stepped on toes they shouldn't have stepped on. ;-)

Warpaint, can you believe these teens, trash talk and call each other names like this? Us adults would never be doing these thigns on the board ;-)

Dang, I didn't know all this was going on over here. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

warpaint":e95xgzw9 said:
MikeC":e95xgzw9 said:
Dang, I didn't know all this was going on over here. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Mike, these lil fellers been goin at it tooth and nail for a while.
You bring any popcorn?

Heck yea. Got me a good comfy chair too! Who's gonna take the first swing when they meet up face to face? :lol: :lol:

-bherefords":2zted9ny said:
LoL!! Its just Steve-o and Blake. They go at it all the time they don't like each other and i can careless for steve-o too.

Guess You guys know each other in real life, but I am lost, I will assume SCFarms is Steve-O, And Cowboy13 is Blake?

Is this correct?

cowboy13 are you the one that got caught airing up your show steer?

SCfarms":25m6so2r said:
cowboy13":25m6so2r said:
After Houston I am probly going to go up to $12,500. If she don't sell before March is over with. And if she takes to Bar J Revenue then I will be asking $15,000 bred. I got big hopes for her and yes she needs the length and more expression to her top and cleaner fronted.

Is this the heifer that placed 9th in her class at Houston, or was she so far down in the class that she didn't place?

Latest posts