2 Time State Champ!!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

What do you think this pair is worth? Then reply what you think they are worth alone?

• $4000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $5000

• $6500

• $8500

• $10,000

• $25,000

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cul8r":o3r200jc said:
SCfarms":o3r200jc said:
cowboy13":o3r200jc said:
After Houston I am probly going to go up to $12,500. If she don't sell before March is over with. And if she takes to Bar J Revenue then I will be asking $15,000 bred. I got big hopes for her and yes she needs the length and more expression to her top and cleaner fronted.

Is this the heifer that placed 9th in her class at Houston, or was she so far down in the class that she didn't place?
:eek: Really now?

My uncle and his friend Terry said you went looking for me sayin that you wanted to fight. And Terry told my uncle to take the sign down that said Clark on it. I dont no is they were BS ing but they said you showed them our conversation on here.

I guess I am going to have to come to Texas to watch you guys show, next time. Sounds like you two will either be going Kung Fu on each other or running around trying to avoid each other all weekend. :D

I am with you aplumnt I wnat to see these kids show too then we can decide who's mouth is doing more talking than showing. But I don't know why they are fighting they don't even show against each other do they?

cowboy, maybe you should be working with your cattle instead of wasting your time looking through thousands of entries to find his.

sc, drop it, you asked for our opinion and you got it

you both are acting very imature, not someone who should be representing the average showman.

Yea got my opinions and fought with it DONE. The Calf is not even mine. Thats not my name if I can recall nor do I live in Ryane.

Latest posts