2 Time State Champ!!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

What do you think this pair is worth? Then reply what you think they are worth alone?

• $4000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $5000

• $6500

• $8500

• $10,000

• $25,000

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SCfarms":zmptc324 said:
Most people tell me not to get on here cause all of you people are full of it now i know it is true.
Well, then take their advice.

J. T.":3sgsro0p said:
Am I alone or is anyone else as unimpressed as I am with the figures that Stephen is always throwing around? Also, Stephen, I see it's just not us old guys coming down on you. Looks like some of your contemporaries dislike you as much as the rest of us do.
Maybe moreso.

SCfarms":2h2eem07 said:
I hate that blake vinson.
By making statements like this, you not only turn away those who you bash but also those more knowledgeable than you who support this person. Pretty soon, if not already, you'll have no support from those of us here on cattle today. This thread should end pretty soon. You've heard what everyone thinks of the heifer, now take it or leave it. You can choose to disagree, but do it respectfully.

jaydill":1d9eif7g said:
SCfarms":1d9eif7g said:
By making statements like this, you not only turn away those who you bash but also those more knowledgeable than you who support this person. Pretty soon, if not already, you'll have no support from those of us here on cattle today. This thread should end pretty soon. You've heard what everyone thinks of the heifer, now take it or leave it. You can choose to disagree, but do it respectfully.
Very well put, Jay!

jaydill":2s48m021 said:
SCfarms":2s48m021 said:

What support???

SCFarms,
These same things happen to you on every message board you frequent.So it can't be that everyone, everywhere is jealous and out to get you.Be humble in your accomplisments, and respectful of others,and you'll get the recognition that you seem to crave so much.

certherfbeef":20mwck5x said:
SCfarms":20mwck5x said:
I swear to god I hate that blake vinson.
Since you are swearing to God Stephan, I thought I'd help you out a bit.

A prudent man concealth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth foolishness. Proverbs 12:23

Heaviness in the heart of man make it stoop: but a good word maketh glad. Proverbs 12:25

Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but be that gathereth by labour shall increase. Proverbs 13:11

Just a little something to think about.

Certs

Every now and then you come out with a post that just seems to come right out and grab me by the heart!

No wonder you are tops in so many folks books.

You are truly a class act.

Bez!

In order to respond to your poll SC I need another category. I'm not a Brangus person, I would probably only give about $1,200 for the pair as a commerical cow. I'm sure you will not like my comment, nor my response, but you asked. She may be a great Brangus cow and calf, but I'm just not partial to Brangus.

I've read through this thread, and many other threads that you post to. You could do yourself a little justice and maybe improve your creditability by not trying to always be a "know it all". Your rude and sarcastic comments to those who responded to "YOUR" poll and "YOUR" question are somewhat out of line. You asked, now sit back and enjoy the responses. If you don't really want to know what others think, then don't ask.

It's really too bad. You probably have quite a bit of ability and knowledge you could offer. Your method of communicating with people is somewhat ineffective and you have cost yourself a lot of creditbility.

Swearing to God, will not make you many friends either.

Have a nice day and good luck.

I would say 900 for the cow. I dont think I would give you 900, though.You are a young kid, so take this advice, if you want to be a big time producer, watch your mouth!! I would never buy an animal from a breeder with a reputation like you. One part of being in the seedstock business is a people friendly attitude. You're only 14 and have a bad reputation already.

if he is only 14 and has an attitude like he has i hate to think what it will be like later in life!

i truely hope he gains some maturity soon

ND":29c71lrc said:
I would say 900 for the cow. I dont think I would give you 900, though.You are a young kid, so take this advice, if you want to be a big time producer, watch your mouth!! I would never buy an animal from a breeder with a reputation like you. One part of being in the seedstock business is a people friendly attitude. You're only 14 and have a bad reputation already.

14 try about to be 17!!

SCfarms":78xys1gv said:
ND":78xys1gv said:

14 try about to be 17!!
wouldn't have told anybody if i were you :lol:

Maybe we can auction her off on here and see what she is really worth.

I will start the bid at $750 :D

I guess I will have to figure out how much she weighs......I wouldn't want to give more than market price.

Latest posts