03_08_09_008_cropped_sm.jpg

03_08_09_052_sm.jpg

This one is 2 1/2 months old:
03_08_09_048_cropped_sm.jpg

03_08_09_091_cropped_sm.jpg

What do you think?

Jeanne - Simme Valley":2iii8nk7 said:
they both look very good.
Where are you located - man am I jeolous! No SNOW & no MUD.
Are your kids going to show in 4-H?

Hi Jeanne -
We are in Kentucky. No snow now but believe me we have had our share!
Yes, the kids show in 4-H. We are looking forward to show season starting.
How did your embryos sell?

I like the first heifer but man oh man like I've mentioned before I'm a bum girl so I don't mind the second one. She still has the awkward calf look going on but I'd be keeping an eye on her.

those are two good calves. i would love to have either one of them. pretty girls. your kids should do very well with them

First heifer, v v good. Would like to see an over the top view though, not ure how thick she is there.
Second heifer is good, but the first just has that overall complete package going on. Now if she were red, I'd say she were a TOP heifer!!! :p

Yeah i like the first 1 too! But the black ones are much more popular here in the U.S.! but i don't know about over there though! Is the red more popular over there or not??? :???:

Jeanne - Simme Valley":2b32nmwo said:
OK, you guys/gals are confusing me (which doesn't take much). This thread was posted by lovecows and Pearl is answering???? Are you sisters?

Oh Jeanne, sorry for the confusion. Pearl101 is my daughter. These are my kids heifers, so she is very interested in the comments!

Latest posts