"$2 million per minute"

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's ridiculous. As long as politicians keep their pockets lined, it's no concern to them what the consequences might be. It's that way from federal government all the way down to our local level here.

Agree with the premise. But the author is lacking in honesty or understanding of the basic goings on of the government of which they are writing.

"The Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF), Pub. L. 107-40, codified at 115 Stat. 224 and passed as S.J.Res. 23 by the United States Congress on September 14, 2001, authorizes the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the attacks on September 11, 2001 and any "associated forces"."

That declaration of war on "terror" is still ongoing and explains the numerous planes and soilders that have been observed through the Middle East.

Because of such expenditures and excessive fraud in the past (see trillions missing from military audit), increased spending was necessary to replenish and update the force that stands between We The People and those that would do us harm. And a good portion of those that would do us harm are aligned with the ones that voted to pass the above act. There is more going on than meets the eye.

The deficit will be less significant in the near future.

zirlottkim":32tj2683 said:
https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/treasury-department-reports-1-2-trillion-loss-in-2017-23026/ And no one from either party seems to even care.

Lip service is not going to address the annual deficit and national debt. Despite the rhetoric during campaigns, when the dust settles, no one does anything. Check the current administration, when the term is over, they will have presided over the most rapid rise in the debt in history.

Fieldhand":o0u77s4p said:
Agree with the premise. But the author is lacking in honesty or understanding of the basic goings on of the government of which they are writing.

"The Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF), Pub. L. 107-40, codified at 115 Stat. 224 and passed as S.J.Res. 23 by the United States Congress on September 14, 2001, authorizes the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the attacks on September 11, 2001 and any "associated forces"."

That declaration of war on "terror" is still ongoing and explains the numerous planes and soilders that have been observed through the Middle East.

Because of such expenditures and excessive fraud in the past (see trillions missing from military audit), increased spending was necessary to replenish and update the force that stands between We The People and those that would do us harm. And a good portion of those that would do us harm are aligned with the ones that voted to pass the above act. There is more going on than meets the eye.

The deficit will be less significant in the near future.
Can you explain your that? Just wondering what factors will change that makes the deficit "less significant"? I had a discussion with a friend from Australia a couple days ago. He was telling me that the largest Govt pension fund in Australia was about to invest in the big Infrastructure spending spree here in the U.S. My friend didn't realize that the U.S. Federal Govt is so far in debt. Epiphany moment for him.

A.J.":1dzg8gn4 said:
That's ridiculous. As long as politicians keep their pockets lined, it's no concern to them what the consequences might be. It's that way from federal government all the way down to our local level here.

It's because the voters keep voting the same person in. In times of stagnation, and a sheer win for the incumbent, I have voted for the other person no matter who they were. That's the only way to change things. Calling or emailing them sure doesn't seem to work, and I'm too poor for them to want to have a meeting with me.

zirlottkim":2dss9at7 said:
Can you explain your that? Just wondering what factors will change that makes the deficit "less significant"? I had a discussion with a friend from Australia a couple days ago. He was telling me that the largest Govt pension fund in Australia was about to invest in the big Infrastructure spending spree here in the U.S. My friend didn't realize that the U.S. Federal Govt is so far in debt. Epiphany moment for him.

Welcome to the Second American Revolution.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/threatenin ... ric-trump/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02 ... vered.html

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/train-c ... le/2647674

How many times did any of the above happen in the past 8 years? 16 years?

And yet, we are just starting the 2nd of this administration. Looks unusual.

What's happening or about to happen? Who holds our debt? When was the federal reserve created? Why? Some say audit the Fed. What if it was just ended. Can that be done? How?

Time to wake up.

Fieldhand":6dkpjq1n said:
zirlottkim":6dkpjq1n said:

Welcome to the Second American Revolution.

Are you saying it is already on us? Or is there a path of action to prevent it?

www.tinyurl.com/yd5vn9ou

I'm sure you are familiar with sealed indictments. Average being around 1000 per year.

In the sealed indictment file, note the over 13,000 in the system from end of October to end of January.

Hmmm.

Someone has already done the work for us in the above attachments. But for those of us that want to see for ourselves, you can follow the how to diagrams to verify.

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/12/2 ... plane.html

Fieldhand":2caoy6jr said:
http://www.tinyurl.com/yd5vn9ou

I'm sure you are familiar with sealed indictments. Average being around 1000 per year.

In the sealed indictment file, note the over 13,000 in the system from end of October to end of January.

Hmmm.

Someone has already done the work for us in the above attachments. But for those of us that want to see for ourselves, you can follow the how to diagrams to verify.

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/12/2 ... plane.html

Wow. That is 13 times the normal sealed indictment rate! I would not have expected this administration to be that motivated on enforcement.

On the Chrissy Teigen tweet. I am sorry, I don't know her. Who is she? What was the purpose of her Tweet?

Unusual for a flight to turn around 4 hours into an 11 hour flight.

Why would that happen? Unauthorized person on a flight?

Hmmm. 13k indictments....surely none would attempt to flea as they became wise.

Wonder if any other planes were turned around for weird reasons? Wonder if any major airports were shut down for unusual reasons?

Fieldhand":1wejufih said:
Unusual for a flight to turn around 4 hours into an 11 hour flight.

Why would that happen? Unauthorized person on a flight?

Hmmm. 13k indictments....surely none would attempt to flea as they became wise.

Wonder if any other planes were turned around for weird reasons? Wonder if any major airports were shut down for unusual reasons?

Tie this all together. The letter to the president, the motor car driver with a gun, and a train wreck. Then this girl tweeting. It sure looks like a revolution of some kind. I think you are on to something. What should we as citizens do?

Bright Raven":xunddr83 said:
Tie this all together. The letter to the president, the motor car driver with a gun, and a train wreck. Then this girl tweeting. It sure looks like a revolution of some kind. I think you are on to something. What should we as citizens do?

Awaken. Learn. We were not destined to be slaves to a system of debt and corruption.

The Great Awakening. A new world of freedom and innovation is coming.

Fieldhand":2kgk9qy0 said:
Bright Raven":2kgk9qy0 said:

Awaken. Learn. We were not destined to be slaves to a system of debt and corruption.

The Great Awakening. A new world of freedom and innovation is coming.

Does there have to be a revolution to achieve those goals? I find this inspirational. Almost like salvation.

Fieldhand,

It is getting late for me. I got cows to feed and hogs to slop early in the morning. Not to mention feeding the Black and Tan Coon Hounds. Let's finish this tomorrow.

Thanks for coming out of "lurking". You have a lot to contribute. Much more important than how to take care of cows.

Goodnight Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts