2-4-d Amine rainfast time

Help Support CattleToday:

jsm

Reaction score
All, just got some spraying done this morning. About 3hrs after I got done, I got rain on it. Everything I find on the web says 4hrs is the rainfast time. Conditions during the 3hrs it did get to dry was about 90F, RH at 58% with a 8-10 mph wind. Am I toast? :???:

Thanks,
Joseph

Maybe I should try that. All of the rain broke up by the time it got close to us.

Thanks. It was just a light shower. Hopefully It wasn't wasted. My grandma used to have a weather vane (little house where a witch came out if the weather was getting unstable, a boy with a fishing pole came out if it was going to be sunny). Seems like that thing worked better than the weathermen can do now with all the sophisticated equipment. There was supposed to be a 0% chance of rain this morning......

jsm":250r2u08 said:
There was supposed to be a 0% chance of rain this morning......
And we were supposed to get an inchand didn;t get any

dun":q2144azs said:
jsm":q2144azs said:
dun we were supposed to get rain yesterday and today and all we got was about an hour rain but it was a good inch. and on the rainfast time in my expierence it would probaly still work since it did get three hours.

denvermartinfarms":3uen8gc6 said:
dun":3uen8gc6 said:
jsm":3uen8gc6 said:
dun we were supposed to get rain yesterday and today and all we got was about an hour rain but it was a good inch. and on the rainfast time in my expierence it would probaly still work since it did get three hours.
Yeah, we were supposed to get rain yesterday through tomorrow. We did get a couple of mists but it didn;t even wet the windsield or make pock marks in the dust. Oh well, maybe Isaac will do somethign for us

I use a spreader sticker "Surfactant" at a pint per hundred gallons. If rain is in the forecast and its below 80 degrees I use 2 pints a hundred. I get control if its on there 30 minutes and has a chance to dry. I have been in lawn care over 20 years. I think I pay about 90.00 a gallon and get less service calls plus better control.
Bart