2-12's pics

Help Support CattleToday:

jedstivers

Reaction score
Here's my oldest boy putting cows in with his 4 wheeler for the first time. He was really proud but I am more.

2b0cdf56.jpg

4ae5360c.jpg

e3898578.jpg

fa121e93.jpg

0164ae67.jpg

Now that I can post pictures I might just make y'all sick of them, if I do just tell me.

Looks like the little feller has got it all figured out. :clap: :clap: Jed, you do a lot of things right on that farm. :nod:
We enjoy the pictures. :nod: :nod:

I never had a four wheeler when my kids were young, too busy buying shoes for them I guess. Always wish I would have had one for them, teaches them some responsibility and care. HOw old is he Jed, it's so fun to teach a kid how to do something. Wow, your snow melted fast. Ours melted for 2 days, still can't see the ground. Looks like the mud is comin'. gs

That little guy on that 4 wheeler is on a mission, those cattle are going we're he wants them to go, because he ain't gonna have it any other way. You can almost see his determination, if only so many others in this country could have the same training. Great job Jed.

Larry

Jed now that the farm has a "real hand" to do the work you should have a lot more time for picture takin'. :mrgreen:

Thanks guys.
Greg, he's 5 the other one was on with me, he's 3. He was setting in front of me "driving" the one we were on. There is a lot of things I do with or for them that I wouldn't of mostly couldn't have done in my 20's.