1st Woman President?

Help Support CattleToday:

Who should be the first Woman President?

• Rosie O'Donnell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oprah

• Hillary Clinton

• Gina Davis

• Jessica Simpson

• Britney Spears

• Glynn Close

• Murphy Brown

• Other

• Total voters
Looks like msscamp is in the lead with 25 votes. way to go, msscamp!

Wonder how Hillary would do if there were actual candidates in this pole? Just wondering. Doesn't look good for the ol girl and I think she will run.

D.R. Cattle":b7pxpfpl said:
Who in the hell thinks Britney Spears should be president? We need a head examiner here on the boards.
Britney is such a fine role model, Aint She?She could'nt make a decision that would get her out of a wet paper sack.

If 911 hadn't happened, then you could blame Bush. It did happen, and changed everything about the economy. Nevertheless, I have worked overtime for five solid years, building cabinets for rich and middle class to low middle class homes. The economy as a whole is not as bad as the media paints it. The refund came just in time to buy a new clothes dryer at our house!

Besides all that, even if it did mean a bad economy, which it doesn't, I'd still vote for the person who opposes abortion on demand, and refuses to turn our sovereignity over to the U.N. or the World Court.

D.R. Cattle":2f4b4eg4 said:
Who in the hell thinks Britney Spears should be president? We need a head examiner here on the boards.
I would just like to know who in the hell the 8 people are that voted for Hillary Clinton. They are the ones that need to have their head's examined.

Latest posts