1st time Grandpa

Help Support CattleToday:

Limomike

Reaction score
Since I am now a proud first-time Grandpa... I gotta share this photo with you all: James Lee is his name; born premature by one month, but doing well. Looks like I might have new hand around my place... just gonna take a while.. :nod:
James_Pooh.jpg

Congrats. Fine looking boy.

My youngest was a 4 week preemie. She did fine.

What a beautiful baby! I know you lost your heart to him...I have 4. And, I found out I have four hearts to lose...and glad I do.

Alice

He's wonderful. What a cutie! I bet you two are gonna have some fun!

Limomike said:
Since I am now a proud first-time Grandpa... I gotta share this photo with you all: James Lee is his name; born premature by one month, but doing well. Looks like I might have new hand around my place... just gonna take a while.. :nod:

Congrats as you will soon learn they are much more expensive than your kids if Grannies are involved.
Heck when mine show up now they would scare off Quannah Parker and a war party of Commanches, not to mention having to fill out loan papers to feed the pack of hungry devils.
Granny heads to Brookshire Bros. and stocks up on each ones favorite item for there stay.

congrats on that new granbaby.i know youll enjoy an spoil him rotten.just think of all the fun yall will have christmas shopping for him.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I think he is already getting spoiled :nod:
And, CB, if grandkids cost more than my kids did, I am in deep trouble. :shock:

Well look at him ~ how perfect!
Glad to hear everyone is doing well. :nod:

Congratulations Grandpa!!

Latest posts