1st Deer

Help Support CattleToday:

SkinMan

Reaction score
My daughter got her first deer yesterday evening. She downed him in his tracks with her .243.

23mlrep.jpg

iodx6f.jpg

Congratulations to your daughter. Also to her parents for introducing another girl/woman to hunting.

She is 8 years old. The deer weighed 165 lbs. I told her not to expect to kill a deer like that every time she goes hunting. It took me 20 years of hunting to get a deer like that. We were hunting on our farm in North Louisiana.
I'll probably get it mounted since it is her first.

ayqzup.jpg

SkinMan Congrat's to that little lady on her first deer he's a dandy.And congrat's to you too that's something for both of you to be proud of keep up the good work.My 6 year old son killed his second last thursday evening and i got as tour up as he did.

rattler

Congrats on the nice buck. Enjoy these times with your daughter. They will mean more to her than all the money you ever give her.

I was with my son last monday when he killed his first bull elk. He's my baby , and it tore me up pretty good knowing he's the last one I will get to do this with.

Well there's always hope for grandkids.

Nice deer. I would mount it just for her.
She's lucky, they tried to get me to eat the liver raw on my first. Bleah! :p
The fun part is when you are later hunting and the kid is the back yelling "Kill it Grandma!" My son.

SkinMan, Congrats to the Kids on their first deer. Thats a interesting rack you got. 8)

And good for you to get the Kids in the outdoors. Hunting is something they can enjoy and look forward to for a lifetime.

Latest posts