19E

Help Support CattleToday:

1982vett

Reaction score
Just another joke?
23hnk8y.jpg

35lt1yh.jpg

What do you think? No doubt some will get some rain. I'm "promised" ~2 1/2 inches the next 10 days. Hopefully that's not :bs: again.

1982vett":3hd6bsz4 said:
Just another joke?
What do you think? No doubt some will get some rain. I'm "promised" ~2 1/2 inches the next 10 days. Hopefully that's not :bs: again.

Move up here next to me you will get 4x that a week

And apparently....I can't get fertilizer today. One place is basically out of P and K, the other hasn't returned my phone call.

Maybe it would help if I came for a visit. Weatherman said there was a 20% chance of rain with no chance of rain the rest of the week so I cut hay. It rained three times the next day. They claimed there was NO CHANCE of rain the next four days. Its rained every day since. 8/10" and 2/10"'s respectively. No rain yet today and I don't think I'll see any at all. Least until I get everything windrowed.

Dry here and 98 one day this week. Lowest (high) temps for the next 7 days is 91. It's always like this here when it's time to plant winter grazing. I need a pivot.

Whelp...third place got me fixed up. Still waiting on a call from the second.... :x sad my checkbook is to small to warrant a call to tell me the can't get to me... :? Anyway, missed a pretty big thunderstorm just 10 acres into the 40 I did today. Came at me a couple more times with some light drizzle but the ground handled it and didn't get sticky. Looking out the window now and it looks like some rain coming in over the hill from the sweet spot.

Started about 4am today.
It's been pouring on and off all day......when not a downpour, it's drizzling.
Looks like North Central Tx & parts of Ok are getting way more than I am tho.
Current:

Got 1/4 inch yesterday afternoon. Drizzled a little this morning. Got the last 16 acres of oats planted an hour ago. Thundering and raining hard right now. Alls good so far.

Been watching that rain west of Austin all day. Doesn't seem to have gotten any closer.

greybeard":2thsz6eu said:
Started about 4am today.
It's been pouring on and off all day......when not a downpour, it's drizzling.
Looks like North Central Tx & parts of Ok are getting way more than I am tho.
Current:
Its got me covered up GB, Nice slow drizzle at least until tomorrow , hay's up and we need it !

Looks like we're done for the night.........stopped when the sun got low, but gawd is it ever still & muggy..dripping with humidity.

It's been raining all night here. Some are reporting 7+". Sounds like the flooding weakened a train trestle south of town and cause an 11 car derailment. Bet that's a mess.

Latest posts