1982 VETT

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
hey Vett I have a proposition for you
I think you are in need of a little vacation so I have an idea could you come up and visit for about a week so it would quit raining while you are here and I will get to put up the rest of my hay I only have around 80 acres left so you wouldn't have to stay but a week at most

I have millet that is getting close to chest high and I need to get the haybeans baled also

the accomodations are quite nice and we have beautiful lakes and rivers where you could relax if you aren't interested in these ammenities you might be able to convince my lovely wife to stay at the house and you could run her tractor in the hayfiled (cabbed, A/C, CD player and Air ride seat)

so let me know if you are interested and when you will be arriving

Thanks
AC

Be careful AC how do we no if it would start raining agin when he left. But we might work a trade i have a buddy that logs and any job he is working on will flood.

Sounds like a plan, but I'm not sure it would work. The last "vacation" it took it rained (where I was) the whole time I was their. Now it is apparent that it doesn't like to rain on or near my property. :secret: :idea: Now if I were to... somehow... come into some property adjacent to you........ :p

Hey, those air rides are nice. :nod: I'm probably going to need a refresher course in baling hay. But with the economy the way it is, I'd hate to put anyone out of work. :lol: It has been a long time since we had problems baling hay because it rained to much. I hate seeing hay ruined by to much rain as much as I do seeing everything dry up because it won't rain.

Red Bull Breeder":3vt68fzr said:
Be careful AC how do we no if it would start raining agin when he left. But we might work a trade i have a buddy that logs and any job he is working on will flood.
That might be a hard trade. Aren't any trees around here worth logging. I do have a buch of dead and dying trees that need cutting down before they fall on fences but that is about all.

1982vett":3eo5orig said:
Sounds like a plan, but I'm not sure it would work. The last "vacation" it took it rained (where I was) the whole time I was their. Now it is apparent that it doesn't like to rain on or near my property. :secret: :idea: Now if I were to... somehow... come into some property adjacent to you........ :p

Hey, those air rides are nice. :nod: I'm probably going to need a refresher course in baling hay. But with the economy the way it is, I'd hate to put anyone out of work. :lol: It has been a long time since we had problems baling hay because it rained to much. I hate seeing hay ruined by to much rain as much as I do seeing everything dry up because it won't rain.
if you got her out of the hayfields she might even bake ya some chocolate chip cookies or homemade brownies :nod:
and then you could take home a couple quarts of shine to share with backhoeboogie, I know between me and RedBull we could come up with a fresh few quarts

Wow. Cookies :eek: , brownies :shock: and something to wet the whistle 8) . Shoot, Backhoe is probably already on the way.

Latest posts