1940 Dodge 4door Sedan

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Have a cousin in Mo.who is restoring a 40 model Dodge and needs both taillight assy.
I and he have been looking and have not found them anywhere.Have found just lense only but need the whole assembly.
Do any of ya'll have any ideas where to find them.Need both.Oh,I forgot need liscense plate holder and light also.

Thanks Cal

Try Antique Auto Supply in Arlington Tx phone # 817-275-2381 . Go to www.youtube.com then search antique auto supply there is a 6 minute feature on Texas Country Reporter about him. He has millions of new auto parts from day one until 1972. He has been collecting new parts for 49 years and has 9 warehouses full. He has no web site , no computers, nothing written down, his inventory is in his mind, for he has a photographic memory. It is a very interesting program and it makes you wonder what will happen to the inventory when he will not be there to take care of it .

It may be a personal thing like his first encounter in the back seat of a car on a lonely country road at midnite, Oh that's my memory or it may be old things have character and charm and are worth saving and preserving because there are so few left, Oh that's me also !!

ive started back on my chevelle again,... restoring a car is a major undertaking if i had'nt owned this car as a youngun' id shove it off a bluff

john250":24yxrfmf said:
Granted, it is possible to restore a 1940 Dodge 4door Sedan.
Why?

Why? Because you could have a dodge that you didn't have to hide out behind the barn. :D

backhoeboogie":dxmhrtcu said:
john250":dxmhrtcu said:
Granted, it is possible to restore a 1940 Dodge 4door Sedan.
Why?

Why? Because you could have a dodge that you didn't have to hide out behind the barn. :D

Well actually he is restoring it because it's the car his dad had when he married his mom.
His Dad has been gone 2 years now and he always was gonna restore it.
So the son decided to carry on with it.It actually runs great and it's all complete except the taillight assy were to bad to rechrome.(sp)

Cal

Latest posts