18 Wheeler Smuggling Meth

Help Support CattleToday:

It's easier to control what folks do inside a wall than outside a wall. We need to secure our borders, the money that this country spends on illegals in one year will pay for the wall and then some. The problem is there's as much money in illegals as drugs. If we treat illegals like we treat terrorists in other countries and we won't have a illegal immigration problem.

Bestoutwest":wnivxkjo said:
TennesseeTuxedo":wnivxkjo said:
Bestoutwest":wnivxkjo said:
For real? Did the truck drive through the desert? Did it float across the Rio Grande Oregon Trail style? It was trying to get through a check point. Therefore, the wall would not have stopped this vehicle from getting into America.....

Why do you oppose the wall? Don't you want to MAGA?

I oppose the wall b/c I think it's going to be a massive expense that won't yield the type of results we're hoping for. 6 foot corrals don't keep all cattle in, same thing with a border fence. Humans are intelligent, resourceful and creative creatures that always find a way to accomplish their goals. I'd love to MAGA, and I think Trump should lead the charge by manufacturing all of his apparel right here in the good ole USA! Until that happens he's just another Washington phony.
If it only stops half of them I'd consider it a big success. Those that get across should be given a thousand bucks and a bus ticket to Idaho.

TexasBred":2ms8zz95 said:
If it only stops half of them I'd consider it a big success. Those that get across should be given a thousand bucks and a bus ticket to Idaho.

I've seen quite a few busloads lately, it's farming season.....

Bestoutwest":1l1o8dng said:
TexasBred":1l1o8dng said:

We definitely have a need for immigrants in the agriculture industry. They just need to be documented and have a workers ID. And when the work is through they need to go home.

True Grit Farms":3in0oo0n said:
Bestoutwest":3in0oo0n said:
TexasBred":3in0oo0n said:

We definitely have a need for immigrants in the agriculture industry. They just need to be documented and have a workers ID. And when the work is through they need to go home.

I think we need to do a better job at welfare reform and get some folks that are collecting unemployment out there to bust their a$$.

jltrent":2rq0u7m0 said:
I bet cleaning that tank before putting the meth in was a job or was it just another chemical to the meth?

Compared to all the other stuff that is in that crap i would figure a little diesel would be pretty safe.

Bestoutwest":1gz59y3j said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1gz59y3j said:
Bestoutwest":1gz59y3j said:
For real? Did the truck drive through the desert? Did it float across the Rio Grande Oregon Trail style? It was trying to get through a check point. Therefore, the wall would not have stopped this vehicle from getting into America.....

Why do you oppose the wall? Don't you want to MAGA?

I oppose the wall b/c I think it's going to be a massive expense that won't yield the type of results we're hoping for. 6 foot corrals don't keep all cattle in, same thing with a border fence. Humans are intelligent, resourceful and creative creatures that always find a way to accomplish their goals. I'd love to MAGA, and I think Trump should lead the charge by manufacturing all of his apparel right here in the good ole USA! Until that happens he's just another Washington phony.
a 6 foot fence will keep in more cattle than no fence....

Will keep the neighbor's cattle out better than no fence too.
If states would pass legislation requiring mandatory revocation of business license for any business hiring illegals, it would put a lot more teeth in immigration laws, on top of being fined..

greybeard":kjyfq8ez said:
If states would pass legislation requiring mandatory revocation of business license for any business hiring illegals, it would put a lot more teeth in immigration laws, on top of being fined..

Business license? Most of the business using wets require no license. Especially outside of city limits. They have to have a DBA to deposit checks to the business name. But a legal sole proprietor can operate under his social # and no special license. You can't revoke my license to build fence. It does not exist. A city might can revoke my contractor license in that city.
I guess you could revoke my DBA. But many business operate legally on the owners SS #. And what about the rancher who day works wets. Or the homeowner who hires one to paint the house.
If you knowingly work, house etc. A known illegal. You should be charged with aiding and abiding a criminal. Because that's exactly what you're doing. But revoking a business license?.....just fine do it . But it will effect very few.

callmefence":jae2l96p said:
greybeard":jae2l96p said:

Business license? Most of the business using wets require no license. Especially outside of city limits. They have to have a DBA to deposit checks to the business name. But a legal sole proprietor can operate under his social # and no special license. You can't revoke my license to build fence. It does not exist. A city might can revoke my contractor license in that city.
I guess you could revoke my DBA. But many business operate legally on the owners SS #. And what about the rancher who day works wets. Or the homeowner who hires one to paint the house.
If you knowingly work, house etc. A known illegal. You should be charged with aiding and abiding a criminal. Because that's exactly what you're doing. But revoking a business license?.....just fine do it . But it will effect very few.
Goes to show how much I know..Thought everyone with employees had to have a business lic.

greybeard":qc50mi87 said:
callmefence":qc50mi87 said:
greybeard":qc50mi87 said:

Goes to show how much I know..Thought everyone with employees had to have a business lic.

No such thing..you have to have a ein# to hire employees.
Except farm labor. The ceiling is I believe 6000.00 per employe before you have to report.

callmefence":3in40072 said:
a 6 foot fence will keep in more cattle than no fence....

Yeah, but it's the trouble makers that take the leap!

greybeard":3in40072 said:

We need to get rid of some of these sanctuary cities. It's breaking the law, whether they agree with it or not. Philly just won some sort of injunction vs. Trump, which is a shame.

Latest posts