18 month old bull

Help Support CattleToday:

agmantoo":2430vuoo said:
From you I have managed to learn that you do not know how to conduct yourself and that possibly your family is into line breeding.

Now thats funny I dont care who you are....

The older bull was sore on one front foot after making the 2660 mile trip. The foot was treated by the hoof trimmer that services the next door dairy cattle and he has been sound every since. I have 49 calves of his on the ground.

agmantoo":1w6hcp73 said:
40-4171

I posted the pic so that some learned persons may give an intelligent response in order that I could possibly learn more regarding cattle.

From you I have managed to learn that you do not know how to conduct yourself and that possibly your family is into line breeding.

No point in beating around the bush. Complete lack of muscling, capacity, and smoothness.
Didn't intend to upset you but the others you showed are good bulls so hard to understand why you kept the first one.

I think there are alot of S.O.B. on this board, Know it alls, full of do do ...

I am sure you know your animals better than a few pictures show...and they have a large value to you than all The MOUTHS on this board...

I am from TENNESSEE and I would use you bull, MGs are not my frist choice in cattle , but the angus and shorthorn are 2 of my fav. breeds so the MG can not be all bad..

alftn":5z3jy7zr said:

I am sure you know your animals better than a few pictures show...and they have a large value to you than all The MOUTHS on this board...

I am from TENNESSEE and I would use you bull, MGs are not my frist choice in cattle , but the angus and shorthorn are 2 of my fav. breeds so the MG can not be all bad..

He might let you borrow him but you'll have to wait for the neighbor to get thru with him.

alftn":1ejhipbw said:

im from alabama,, and im happy for you :cowboy:

Either, both would make good calves......

Maybe not show ring stock, but good grass eatin BEEF.

There are such A-holes on this board, Do you guys think ,that insulting everyone else cattle makes your better???????

alftn":2kw297yt said:

There are such A-holes on this board, Do you guys think ,that insulting everyone else cattle makes your better???????

The original post was:
Seeking comments on this mixed breed 18 month old forage fed only, never grained or hayed bull. Have at it! Thanks

Now I would take that as asking for someone's honest opinion. Now if you want this POS go buy him or borrow him otherwise just ****.

Man asked for comments and said to have at.

Personally I think the first bull pictured is a poor specimen.
No matter how I say it, that is what I think.
As I stated earlier.
I think the second bull pictured is a damn fine bull.
No matter how I say it, that is what I think.
As I stated earlier.

From all of agmantoo's posts I think anybody, on the boards or not, would be hard pressed to not figure he is successful at what he does.
Highly productive pastures with productive animals on them.
Can't ask for more than that.

But the bull he asked for comments on is lacking no matter how it is said!

Is the Breeds Board really such a dangerous place that posters need to be rescued by the thought police and be personally attacked for having a negative opinion of an animal when asked for honest opinions and comments?

alftn":3klrukrq said:

nope, not me, but dam if i thought it would id make some of these guys look like mother teresa :mrgreen:

alftn":1lio8uiz said:

He asked for opinions. If you can't accept the other man's opinion, don't ask!!:)

TexasBred":7woeq2it said:
alftn":7woeq2it said:

The original post was:
Seeking comments on this mixed breed 18 month old forage fed only, never grained or hayed bull. Have at it! Thanks

Now I would take that as asking for someone's honest opinion. Now if you want this POS go buy him or borrow him otherwise just ****.

I don't have any so not worried at all about making mine better. Besides the discussion had nothing to do with anyone else's cattle. If you don't like the other guys opinion it's quite all right to ignore it!!

I like the 2nd bull.
OK-Jeanne used to post some absolutely awesome MG cattle. Not light boned at all. I have seen a LOT of MG cattle that impressed me. Your first mixed breed bull did not impress me at all. Comments made described him well.

alftn - I did not read anything that was insulting. I didn't see Agmantoo getting upset, why would you??? He asked for comments, he got them. His cattle are better than that 18 mo old poor excuse of a bull. He should be a steer. Agmantoo is well educated in the subject of cattle, he doesn't need your protection. He asked, he got.

Latest posts