Help Support CattleToday:

A cut and paste:
The singer in the video is a young girl named Julia Mariza Ceja. Julia is blind, has autism, and has echolalia– a neurological disorder. Julia is from Mexico and doesn't speak English

Bigfoot":3vl99q7t said:
A cut and paste:
The singer in the video is a young girl named Julia Mariza Ceja. Julia is blind, has autism, and has echolalia– a neurological disorder. Julia is from Mexico and doesn't speak English

Troy,

I followed up on that. You are correct. Why are they using this girl, Julia, in these videos to pantomime songs of popular music. This is not the only one, I saw 3 others on YouTube. Kinda sick when you realize what they are doing!

I'm so stupid, I was like wow. What a miracle. She can't speak English, and sings like that.

Bigfoot":2o62m2vr said:
I'm so stupid, I was like wow. What a miracle. She can't speak English, and sings like that.

Troy,

There are several YouTube videos in which someone uses her unfortunate disabilities to play popular classic songs to her condition of uncontrolled mouth movements and facial gyrations. YouTube should take them down.

Bright Raven":1v4k0mng said:
Bigfoot":1v4k0mng said:

Troy,

There are several YouTube videos in which someone uses her unfortunate disabilities to play popular classic songs to her condition of uncontrolled mouth movements and facial gyrations. YouTube should take them down.

Yeah that's dirty, takin advantage of her. Fooled me though. I think we want fooled on somethings though. I'm gonna look her up again.

I'm at a rodeo,so it's hard to hear. It's still not obvious to me, that it's not her singing. Comments give it away though.

Latest posts